Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 inches is everything
1.jpg

Anyone know if IMG has multiple teams for each class? Copeland is going to IMG but so is Jaden Bradley who’s a top 20 kid and is also a PG being recruited by the Kentucky’s and UNCs.

Hope, prediction, or scoop?
Hope/prediction. Kid seems all in on us and we continue to show him the love. His recruitment isn't a circus and there's not much talk about the others involved. His relationship with JT helps too. Just makes sense compared to the others on our board. JJ's recruitment seems like its going to get more difficult and will drag on whereas Quadir's seems like a slam dunk and I doubt it goes on much longer past peach jam. I think our coaches have done a good job with all these guys but this one just seems like its almost a done deal. Coaches have showed him lots of love this weekend.

Hope/prediction. Kid seems all in on us and we continue to show him the love. His recruitment isn't a circus and there's not much talk about the others involved. His relationship with JT helps too. Just makes sense compared to the others on our board. JJ's recruitment seems like its going to get more difficult and will drag on whereas Quadir's seems like a slam dunk and I doubt it goes on much longer past peach jam. I think our coaches have done a good job with all these guys but this one just seems like its almost a done deal. Coaches have showed him lots of love this weekend.
We all want QC but then JJ is a no go? Or do we continue to pursue JJ and figure out who gets the rock?

We all want QC but then JJ is a no go? Or do we continue to pursue JJ and figure out who gets the rock?
I think they continue to pursue JJ no matter what but if we get QC and have JT/Lands then JJ becomes more of a luxury and not a make or break piece. (But my God if we could get him to come with QC look out!)

One thing we all have to remember is with the new transfer rules that we will lose guys and gain some really good players as well. Some of these misses might not be as big of a deal as they once were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom