Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a fair warning for you guys. Copeland is very good and most likely coming here. I will say this though, he will have FAR MORE good plays than bad. But he’s one of those players where he will have a play and you are asking yourself “what the hell is he doing out there?” Then the very next play he’ll do something and you’ll be asking yourself “how the hell did he just do that?” That is Quadir Copeland to a tee. That being said he will flourish here and fits our system almost to a tee

the year at prep school will be good for Copeland but I think fans expectations of him are exaggerated for what he can do his freshman year. He is not a 5* player and I think he has been reported to be a 3* by some services, but I may be wrong on that.

Just a fair warning for you guys. Copeland is very good and most likely coming here. I will say this though, he will have FAR MORE good plays than bad. But he’s one of those players where he will have a play and you are asking yourself “what the hell is he doing out there?” Then the very next play he’ll do something and you’ll be asking yourself “how the hell did he just do that?” That is Quadir Copeland to a tee. That being said he will flourish here and fits our system almost to a tee
I’d give my left leg for another Scoop Jardine and it seems this kids got a higher ceiling.

this program needs some personality, im
all for it

JB gives a lot of leeway for guys like that if he likes them

w

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210715-231326_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210715-231326_Chrome.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 273
This kid is has a better chance to make the NBA than JJ. His upside is huge.

I mean lots of stuff gets said on here but this one was funny. How could anyone at this stage possibly make this claim?
It's hard to make the league as a smaller guard. JJ is highly skilled but I also think he is close to his ceiling. I think that Copeland is just getting started, has more room to and will improve his game. Plus he is physically superior.

It's hard to make the league as a smaller guard. JJ is highly skilled but I also think he is close to his ceiling. I think that Copeland is just getting started, has more room to and will improve his game. Plus he is physically superior.

This is the 2021 NBA we are talking about. There's tons of guards that play like JJ in the association.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom