Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people that wonder why kids take so long to commit and pick the right school, look at that video and understand it is the biggest decision of their young life for them and their family. That was an awesome video and really puts into context the craziness of recruiting and go through everything with your family. Welcome aboard. Love this kid

For people that wonder why kids take so long to commit and pick the right school, look at that video and understand it is the biggest decision of their young life for them and their family. That was an awesome video and really puts into context the craziness of recruiting and go through everything with your family. Welcome aboard. Love this kid
This is one of the best and most empathetic and clear headed posts ever.. get the hell off of this site!!

LOVE the G-Mac “Family” FaceTime shot. For those familiar with college recruiting - that’s a helluva recruiter connecting with a recruit. Honestly, gives me goosebumps thinking about the similar relationships I have with my top recruits for 2022.

kudos to GMac who takes some unnecessary heat around here.

So, is this kid supposed to be good?

Great system fit for us. He still needs to refine certain aspects of his game, but he's athletic and big, and sees the floor very well. Probably not a first-year starting candidate, but a kid who could be exceptional in our system down the road..

Very good. Unique size for a pg. Plays with style.

Great system fit for us. He still needs to refine certain aspects of his game, but he's athletic and big, and sees the floor very well. Probably not a first-year starting candidate, but a kid who could be exceptional in our system down the road..
Haha! Appreciate it, guys. I half said this tongue and cheek. I know a little bit about his recruitment, but only have followed it on and off as I mostly stay on the football side.

I know a lot of back and forth on who should be the take in this class ...Copeland, Cruz, Starling, Westy

Sounded like he really wanted to play for us, JB really likes him, and could be a floor general. Haven't really seen many highlights

What does he need to work on? Jump shot?

LOVE the G-Mac “Family” FaceTime shot. For those familiar with college recruiting - that’s a helluva recruiter connecting with a recruit. Honestly, gives me goosebumps thinking about the similar relationships I have with my top recruits for 2022.

kudos to GMac who takes some unnecessary heat around here.
To be fair and to call a spade a spade, it was pretty warranted early on. He was whiffing on a lot of recruits and the bridesmaid to many. But he has done really well lately and hopefully can keep the momentum up. Have to give credit where credit is due, well done G-Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom