Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo definitely had the better hair though. I was almost inspired to get “Orangemen” shaved in my head as a HS freshman but only got a bunch of lines shaved in instead since it was cheaper and thought my parents would freak. They freaked out anyhow so I put on my Walkman and listened to Parents Just Don’t Understand. 1989 was like that.

Girard Starling Lands Williams Edwards
Copeland Barlow Anselem
Torrence Taylor Owens Carey
200.gif

Girard Starling Lands Williams Edwards
Copeland Barlow Anselem
Torrence Taylor Owens Carey
That would be pretty sweet. JJ wishful thinking or still legitimately in play from your perspective?

Was Matt Roe really looking for the pass from Stevie? One of, if not our best, open court guys in history on the break with nobody in front of him, in the Garden, against Bobby Knight and Matt wanted Stevie to pass?
Haha, I always thought a good Fan Forum name would be Matt Roes Open Hand.
No waaay Stevie is kicking it to Matty. Incredible play, but laugh every time I see that

A little late in posting... but super happy that this cat picked Syracuse. He's got a whole new level of swagger to his game that has been missing from our leaders at point guard for quite some time. If he doesn't drive JB to drink first, he's gonna be one heck of a point guard for us. Time for SHOWTIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom