Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. I believe the clip above qualifies as "finishing over size". Not sure about his passing ability, but his vids indicate length and athleticism that are on Kadary's level (I'm over it, just using this as a comparison).
From what I’ve seen, his passing would be described as flashy. But, it looks like he has great vision.

Welcome to the Show...

"Copeland was the starting point guard for the Team Melo EYBL team that made it to the semi-finals of the 44-team bracket. The 6-foot-6 Copeland plays with a great pace and seemingly has eyes in the back of his head. How he is able to manipulate the ball to carve out angles in the defense to zip passes through brings innocent on-lookers to their feet regularly. He showcased the ability to make shots with deep range and to get into the paint and make a play. Currently unranked in the 2022 Rivals150, Copeland was very loud and clear with his case to be added in the next go around.

Where he might land: Copeland currently has offers from Syracuse, Maryland, Miami, Oregon and Penn State. His recruitment appears to be in its infancy, so more offers are sure to be on the way this summer."

Not sure if your joking or not
Team Melo (MD) is a grassroots program out of the Baltimore, Maryland area and yes it is the same name that is affiliated with NBA star Carmelo Anthony. ...
nah ...assumed it was connected wth Carmelo ...but not sure if it just a namesake thing or sponsored by Melo...and wondering how much that might impact QC's decision...if Melo is involved gotta be a good thing right?

Can't be a bad thing.
Screenshot_20210502-044002_Instagram.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online