Class of 2022 - PG Skyy Clark | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Skyy Clark

After the initial tweet indicating we had reached out I didn't see anything else involving us and Clark. We aren't being rumored with portal kids as far as I can tell. Haven't heard much about 2023 kids. Hard not to wonder what is going on up there and hard not to feel a bit discouraged.

Maryland has been a dumpster fire and has a new coach for about a week and already is enticing top recruits. We're such a sorry excuse for a P5 school anymore!
Do any of the assistants read this board? It would be nice to hear that they're drawing up some plans.

After the initial tweet indicating we had reached out I didn't see anything else involving us and Clark. We aren't being rumored with portal kids as far as I can tell. Haven't heard much about 2023 kids. Hard not to wonder what is going on up there and hard not to feel a bit discouraged.
Roster is at 12 scholarship guys including the freshman with the 1 open spot waiting on Judah. I’m not sure they can offer a spot to a transfer until someone announces they’re leaving

Roster is at 12 scholarship guys including the freshman with the 1 open spot waiting on Judah. I’m not sure they can offer a spot to a transfer until someone announces they’re leaving
Well that's a delightfully new and refreshing idea. Haven't heard that one before.

It’s probably the answer, not sure what more you want
Not to hear this again. Repeating it constantly doesn't make it true. But mostly the repetition hurts my eyes.

You can reach out to guys and start building a relationship with the knowledge that a scholarship will likely open up. You don’t simply leave all your eggs in one basket.

You can reach out to guys and start building a relationship with the knowledge that a scholarship will likely open up. You don’t simply leave all your eggs in one basket.
They probably have, not every player likes to broadcast who they’re talking to and not every analyst is going to name syracuse as one of the likely landing spots until they know that syracuse has a place for them to possibly land.

Not sure if anyone has noted this yet. Heard we got in on Skyy to rush Judah in to a decision but, since we kind of went South on Judah with him likely going to DePaul, it wouldn't shock me for us to try and get Skyy in for a visit. I mean it can't hurt. When 100% healthy hes a top 10 player in the class but I'm pretty sure the injury put his playing time with Kentucky in jeopardy, hence why he decommitted
And it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom