Class of 2017 - PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU

It's probably like if you see two chicks in a bar, some people go after the ugly one because they know it's a sure thing and don't even go after the good one.

I go after both personally.

Our recruiting strategy is so weird that I'm not sure if we even have one.

Except I would say going after Green instead of Waters would be like going after a 9 instead of an 8.5.

Except I would say going after Green instead of Waters would be like going after a 9 instead of an 8.5.
This good highly rated? Sorry, dont follow too much

Haha, you had to go rain on my parade! Such a party pooper!

I forgot about Riley. I sat next to his family when we played DePaul out here in 2010. Really nice people, I could tell talking to his mom that he may not last at SU. We will hope we get Waters and that it turns out better!

I forgot about Riley. I sat next to his family when we played DePaul out here in 2010. Really nice people, I could tell talking to his mom that he may not last at SU. We will hope we get Waters and that it turns out better!
Yeah I remember him coming back with Eastern Michigan. He was a big body, but not much else.

If this is true, can we please just hand it over to Hop already? That is so drastically different than what we're doing right now.

That's what he's been telling people behind the scenes and recruits how he'll want to play. Would be a much needed shot of energy to the program.

Things are still early--who knows how it will play out with Waters.

But if we are somehow able to land this kid, talk about pennies from heaven. What a consolation prize for missing out on Quade Green. We'd be very, very lucky to land this kid.

Hopefully whatever Louisville is doing. And get a Louisville assistant while you're at it.

I've always been a fan of a good "matchup zone" that's just hard to figure out and a pain to play against.

What's weird is so many SU fans don't recognize thats what our "2-3 zone" has often resembled when it's at its best though. Maybe it just needed a cool nickname.

I've always been a fan of a good "matchup zone" that's just hard to figure out and a pain to play against.

What's weird is so many SU fans don't recognize thats what our "2-3 zone" has often resembled when it's at its best though. Maybe it just needed a cool nickname.

They always have a strong press too. Doesn't seem to make a difference what the personnel is.

Like the "amoeba".

He is very creative with his ball handling and his finishing at the rim. Looks like a lot of his jump shots were banked in or clanked off rim and still fell through

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom