Class of 2017 - PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU

Yep. We have Frank, and Washington. No need to add a 3rd PG as much as people dislike Frank. Jalen should be priority number 1, not adding a 3rd PG this year just because everyone thinks Frank sucks, and HW won't be ready.

Not worth the scholarship. Hopefully we get Jalen, then he will be behind Frank or HW for a year. Or start right away, as he's an absolute beast. I want him more than any recruit that I can remember in the past few years.

I think HW can play the 2 myself. Great shooter, and good height. A year under his belt we could see Frank, and hopefully Jalen with HW in the backcourt. So many options for 2018, and unfortunately we have scholarship sanctions.

5th year guy is fine for some help. We added HW. Doubt we take another freshman at the point, unless it's a combo guard like Ayala, who is really a 2.
You gotta be Frank's uncle it something.

Wow. Watching him vs Mich in Maui-- hes a verrry talented and skilled PG, but you understand why JB didn't see him as a fit here... he's maybe slightly bigger than Gillon.

But he's going to be a great collegiate PG

Wow. Watching him vs Mich in Maui-- hes a verrry talented and skilled PG, but you understand why JB didn't see him as a fit here... he's maybe slightly bigger than Gillon.

But he's going to be a great collegiate PG
Had SportsCenter's top 2 plays last night, (he had the assist on #2). Fun to watch.

Kid is playing extremely well. We
Yep. We have Frank, and Washington. No need to add a 3rd PG as much as people dislike Frank. Jalen should be priority number 1, not adding a 3rd PG this year just because everyone thinks Frank sucks, and HW won't be ready.

Not worth the scholarship. Hopefully we get Jalen, then he will be behind Frank or HW for a year. Or start right away, as he's an absolute beast. I want him more than any recruit that I can remember in the past few years.

I think HW can play the 2 myself. Great shooter, and good height. A year under his belt we could see Frank, and hopefully Jalen with HW in the backcourt. So many options for 2018, and unfortunately we have scholarship sanctions.

5th year guy is fine for some help. We added HW. Doubt we take another freshman at the point, unless it's a combo guard like Ayala, who is really a 2.
Ready to own up to it..
upload_2017-12-13_20-41-55.jpeg

Waters would have been a great addition to the team, with or without Thorpe walking off. We could have really used his outside shooting and he seems very adept at running the point. HW is not ready to play on this level yet. Waters is more than ready.

ESPN's Freshman Surprises

Thanks for sharing, Orangepace. Pretty good article by Borzello. Nice to see Oshae get a well deserved mention. Trae Young and Collin Sexton have been absolutely phenomenal. I didn’t know how good Sexton is. Unreal speed, length, vision, scoring ability. He’s sort of like John Wall at the same stage but with a jumpshot. I was watching that Alabama-Arizona dandy the other day where Sexton was schooling the Wildcat guards. The commentators said a couple of their friends including Miles Simon told them that they came away with Sexton being the most impressive player of the McD game during that couple of day stretch. Of course Bagley is ridiculous but they said Sexton was staying after practice shooting and working out by himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom