Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

I think I could handle that type of blockbuster weekend--a victory over Duke to keep our undefeated streak alive, capped by a commitment from Tyus Battle.

Talk about big time!

Let's Go Orange!!!

I think I could handle that type of blockbuster weekend--a victory over Duke to keep our undefeated streak alive, capped by a commitment from Tyus Battle.

Talk about big time!
Let's Go Orange!!!
And Diagne.

According to his father he has visits scheduled with Ohio St and Michigan so it's unlikely he commits now. But IMO Diagne is a real possibility.
Agreed on Battle. His dad seems very methodical. Don't see him commiting until going through the process. Have to like the chances at this point though.

Want Diagne more then battle right now only because we need a big, and hes the best option nothing else is even close. Although would love a commitment from battle right now hes so smooth, we could have the smoothest backcourt in the country if joseph is still around in 016 as a jr(wishfull thinking) plus malachi and Patterson as well.

Last edited:
Want Diagne more then battle right now only because we need a big, and hes the best option nothing else is even close. Although would love a commitment from battle right now hes so smooth, we could have the smoothest backcourt in the country if joseph is still around in 016 as a jr(wishfull thinking) plus malachi and Patterson as well.

I disagree, I think Battle is more of a must get than Diagne. We will need a PG for 2016 and Battle is the best. In regards to Diagne, if we don't get him there is Bryant, Diallo, Silva and even Bragg that we could go after. It is not everyday that we can get a 6'6" guard with his ball handling skills and might grow even taller. The good news is that I believe we will get both. No insider information but just have that feeling that they will both be orange.

I disagree, I think Battle is more of a must get than Diagne. We will need a PG for 2016 and Battle is the best. In regards to Diagne, if we don't get him there is Bryant, Diallo, Silva and even Bragg that we could go after. It is not everyday that we can get a 6'6" guard with his ball handling skills and might grow even taller. The good news is that I believe we will get both. No insider information but just have that feeling that they will both be orange.
The single most important player on any successful team is the point guard

Tell that to the Heat, MJ's Bulls and Kobe's Lakers or tge 2003 Orange.
I appreciate your point about MJ and Kobe, but tell that to this guy.
Screen-Shot-2013-04-09-at-9.03.53-AM.png

Whether a true point guard or not, he played the point for us. And created....deja vu. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom