Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

I try to be a positive person, but the only valid reason I could believe Tyus Battle does not give us the green light today is do to the introduction of our new AD. Other than that I am getting a little concerned with the situation.

I try to be a positive person, but the only valid reason I could believe Tyus Battle does not give us the green light today is do to the introduction of our new AD. Other than that I am getting a little concerned with the situation.
This.

And for the record I practice what I preach. I could have went anywhere for grad school - completely funded. I came to the 'Cuse baby!!!!

Sorry. I'm really into this right now.
lifecoaches_breathe.jpg

You could say almost the exact same thing about the other schools he's looking at. Don't you think Duke, for example, could make a pretty damn strong case?

Nope - was reading the Duke board - Battle isn't even on their wish list - they'd take him but they prefer others - he is our first choice - over Simmons who is technically rated higher - all of these top flight kids what to play early and want the NBA - we provide that, the ACC conference and a 4 hour drive to watch him play in front of 30K - we are the ideal "fit" for him - now, if he personally doesn't like something about the University then that's a different story - it would defy logic for him not come to Cuse

Nope - was reading the Duke board - Battle isn't even on their wish list - they'd take him but they prefer others - he is our first choice - over Simmons who is technically rated higher - all of these top flight kids what to play early and want the NBA - we provide that, the ACC conference and a 4 hour drive to watch him play in front of 30K - we are the ideal "fit" for him - now, if he personally doesn't like something about the University then that's a different story - it would defy logic for him not come to Cuse

And as we all know, if teenagers are anything, it's logical.

Better watch out, insiders. If we don't get a boom by the end of the weekend, Hulk smash!

This is a joke. Make a decision already kid. It's Monday. U visited over the weekend.

What about 2 + 2= 4. What's the hold up.

If he visited UConn it would be a sign that something was lacking in his trip to syracuse. It wouldn't mean he was going to UConn per se.

If he visits UConn, the phone call goes out to Gilbert for a yes or no, and then on to Huerter. We only have 1 more spot. It's not like ordinary years where we can expect a top target to stretch it out to November. I think the staff wants this done.

Everyone's anxiously awaiting this kid's college decision and I can't even decide what I want for dinner tonight, lol. I hope the media is giving this kid a break, he's about to make one of the biggest decisions of his life, he deserves some time and space.
Technically he doesn't have to decide for like ten months, however he has been in being recruited mode for three or four years. Maybe he is looking for a sign from god.
th

Yes, it's looking like UM will wind up without a chair when the music stops.

Nonsense. Early signing period isn't for more than 4 months. They have plenty of time to find someone.

Then we should be a contender in 2 years right? This class is loaded!

IF we had McCullough and/or Bryant, we could compete for a championship. Without either one of them, and with DC such a question mark, we are a top 25 type of team, IMO.

One of the world's greatest mysteries: CuseHulk has 596 likes. Orange79: You are dubbed our, "internet sleuth." Could you get to the bottom of this? If I contributed to the tally, mea culpa.

I'm sure I am responsible for a large portion of those likes

Being able to acknowledge one's mistakes in life is an important aspect of a person's growth and maturation.

Anytime one of his posts gives me the same reaction as the one in post #1880, I throw him a like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom