Class of 2022 - PG Zion Cruz (NJ / PatrickNJ) Offered | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Zion Cruz (NJ / PatrickNJ) Offered

This is type of circus you get when you recruit “top prospects”. Everyone thinks we should get the big fish always but this is the type of mayhem that comes along with it. It’s annoying and tedious for the staff and drags on and on. Pass

I still think we need to try for the 5 star guys but we need to be more selective for sure, and hopefully, some current athletes will get good NIL deals that make it worthwhile for the kids

I still think we need to try for the 5 star guys but we need to be more selective for sure, and hopefully, some current athletes will get good NIL deals that make it worthwhile for the kids
I think the big deals will cause others to over inflate their value. There will be hold outs for top dollar and then scrambles to find a home, or go to a pay league

It's fun to see North Carolina get played.
I agree that it is fun when UNC gets played, however we don't really know what happened here. I can think of many scenarios where Hubert would tell Mt. Zion to take a hike. Maybe Cruz is just getting greedy here, who knows.

Do not believe that we will go down that rabbit hole again. The ship has sailed.
I agree...I was mostly joking. Although I wouldn't be upset if gmac hit em up with a hey Z whats the deal man?

Man, Zion's recruitment is all over the place. Anybody think that SU would make a run at him, especially if we miss on J.J. and assuming Chance is headed elsewhere?

Man, Zion's recruitment is all over the place. Anybody think that SU would make a run at him, especially if we miss on J.J. and assuming Chance is headed elsewhere?
No
We have 3 pt guards at this point. Rather find a creditable big man or push for JJ (even though you assumed he was gone)

This is type of circus you get when you recruit “top prospects”. Everyone thinks we should get the big fish always but this is the type of mayhem that comes along with it. It’s annoying and tedious for the staff and drags on and on. Pass
For Syracuse just recruit the NEPSAC, select AAU clubs (City Rocks, Takeover etc) and hit the portal

Hip hop megastar Kanya West has his own school now too. Zion Cruz has already said he’s transferring there.

Wow. What in the world was this entire recruitment to end up at DePaul of all places
Well DePaul is in the running for other high kids at least one of which were on too. So ya know….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom