Class of 2022 - PG Zion Cruz (NJ / PatrickNJ) Offered | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Zion Cruz (NJ / PatrickNJ) Offered

Haven’t you followed the Dior thread? All the expert, insider, crystal ball, adolescent mind readers there give us zero chance of ever seeing him grace our floor.

You know, if a kid was THAT committed to us before he got injured and changed HS's, do you think that makes him MORE attractive to other schools? He becomes a bit of a risk.
SU has been his choice, and he knows it will be HIS team, playing an ACC schedule to get him maximum publicity. I think we are just as good a choice as we were before.

Haven’t you followed the Dior thread? All the expert, insider, crystal ball, adolescent mind readers there give us zero chance of ever seeing him grace our floor.
all
zero
U8e38EI.gif

We were tripping all over ourselves over Dior as Zion watched. I think he may have felt slighted and now the payback as he goes elsewhere imho

I think Westry fits better

Don’t think that we have heard any positive Syracuse recruiting news about Zion Cruz or Chance Westry in a long time. It is almost like we or they have moved on from Syracuse as a consideration.
Cruz no chance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom