Class of 2022 - PG Zion Cruz (NJ / PatrickNJ) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Zion Cruz (NJ / PatrickNJ) Offered

Out of the options for the guard spot in 2022, Cruz is the last guy I want... I know heads will explode, but I prefer a knockdown shooter with a complementary skill set to Dior. And I don't think it matters as I don't think Cruz is coming anyway.

Out of the options for the guard spot in 2022, Cruz is the last guy I want... I know heads will explode, but I prefer a knockdown shooter with a complementary skill set to Dior. And I don't think it matters as I don't think Cruz is coming anyway.
JJ Spaulding

5258783D-BDD6-4649-A8D1-5E1F77E0C47F.png

elijah reposting a video of zion

What about JJ? He’s a good shooter. There’s also Roddy Gayle.

I’m basically with you here man. Gimme Roddy, Chance, and Dior. If Zion wants to join after that, then have at it, but I’d probably rather take JJ to pair up with Roddy, and possibly Chance for the second go-round. It’s all gravy after those three though.

I’m basically with you here man. Gimme Roddy, Chance, and Dior. If Zion wants to join after that, then have at it, but I’d probably rather take JJ to pair up with Roddy, and possibly Chance for the second go-round. It’s all gravy after those three though.

I'm in this same camp except if Zion is Dior's guy and he can come in and work from a chemistry standpoint better I am all for it. Seeing these kids on their own is one thing but if your elite PG has an ideal back court PIC and it helps the team gel sooner that can reap major benefits of it's own outside specific skill sets.

Last edited:
I'm in this same camp except if Zion is Dior's guy and he can come in and work from a chemistry standpoint better I am all for it. Seeing this kids on their own is one thing but if your elite PG has an idea back court PIC and it helps the team gel sooner that can reap major benefits of it's own outside specific skill sets.

^ This. Plus, Dior and Zion will have an additional 2 years sharing the backcourt at perhaps the most prestigious prep basketball school in the country before arriving on campus.

^ This. Plus, Dior and Zion will have an additional 2 years sharing the backcourt at perhaps the most prestigious prep basketball school in the country before arriving on campus.
Playing a sport with people whose game and tendencies you know is invaluable! The intuition and synergies Are powerful.

After 2 years of prep together these guys are gonna be inseparable knowing and thinking they can orchestrate a legitimate go at NC.

Im betting Zion is ultimately coming here.

if the next HC is to be pulled from the current staff, landing a first round potential like Zion will pay dividends in the future recruiting of high tier prospects with a current resumé of first round, hopefully lottery, picks.

not to mention the fact that that’d probably lock us in as the number 1 class and a return to the top 20 preseason if not accomplished in 2021

Playing a sport with people whose game and tendencies you know is invaluable! The intuition and synergies Are powerful.

After 2 years of prep together these guys are gonna be inseparable knowing and thinking they can orchestrate a legitimate go at NC.

Im betting Zion is ultimately coming here.
I don't think you can assume they will play together for two seasons, just based on Dior's history of bouncing around from school to school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom