Pick three most important recruits | Syracusefan.com

Pick three most important recruits

kcsu

Living Legend
Just pick three.

For me it is in no particular order:

Culpepper: Early guy we are thin at QB all of the big boys wanted him, gets a chance to learn the O

Coleman: DE is paper thin and he has college ready size. Plays in the first game

Foster: Same as above but at the Secondary. Plays from day 1

Black -- DE -- huge position of need, and he looks physically ready to contribute early

Foster -- S -- we have depth / size / athleticism issues at safety, and this kid looks like he'll be ready to physically contribute day 1

Neal -- RB/ WR -- on film, this guy looks like a poor man's Reggie Bush. I can only imagine what he'll be able to accomplish in Babers's offense

Honorable mention to Nelson, Ruff, and Rashad Smith.

Just got done looking at the highlights again and i really like Black as well

I'd go Culpepper, Nelson and maybe Foster. Unfortunately I believe I'll have to replace one of my choices after tomorrow.

Love Culpepper buy if ED stays healthy he will be tough to beat out. NEAL, RUFF, AND HECKEL.

Just got done looking at the highlights again and i really like Black as well

KCSU, quick question: I'm curious about what you intended for this thread. Did you mean three most important long term, or three most important for next year?

My answers would change if it was the former [I interpreted your OP to focus on the latter], but reading some other responses I get the impression that you were asking something different than I interpreted.

Culpepper
Neal
Heckel

The need offensive play makers in this offense is essential.

Culpepper, Neal, Heckel

Scott, Brouse, Holloway...we love the one's that got away. Plus they opened the door for a landslide of other recruits.

KCSU, quick question: I'm curious about what you intended for this thread. Did you mean three most important long term, or three most important for next year?

My answers would change if it was the former [I interpreted your OP to focus on the latter], but reading some other responses I get the impression that you were asking something different than I interpreted.
Good question. My intent was for next season

Ruff...

Riley...

Neal...

Butler....

Speed is what we need