Pick your Impact Recruit of 2019 | Syracusefan.com

Pick your Impact Recruit of 2019

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Of those currently commited, who do you believe to be the crown jewel of this class?

This is very, very tough I think... but I’m going to say Kpogba.

All three linebackers impress me tremendously, as do Rondi, Jackson, Jordan, Williams and pretty much all the recruits.

I think Kpogba may have came out of the womb ready to knock the pigskin out of ACC rb’s hands though.

Love all 3 Lb's and Jordan. Think Cantin has at least as much talent as the other two-Think he will take longer since he played so many different positions last year. Also will pick Cole as my most underrated. Watch his video. Great ball skills.

Love all 3 Lb's and Jordan. Think Cantin has at least as much talent as the other two-Think he will take longer since he played so many different positions last year. Also will pick Cole as my most underrated. Watch his video. Great ball skills.

I try to imagine being an undersized highschool receiver choosing between stopping my route or running into 6’3 215 Cantin as a absolute truck of a hs cornerback.

Great experience to have coming into the T2 to be an LB

The recruits who I predict will have the biggest chance to make an early impact are Kpogba, Tisdale and Jones. You could also see one of these tight ends step up. It's hard to see anyone cracking the 1st string at running back, inside receiver, safety, cornerback, defensive end, guard, center or quarterback. That leaves offensive tackle and linebacker as the two obvious ones, tight end as a possibility, along with outside chances of a D-Tackle or outside receiver being able to step up.

One of the freshmen LBs will start.

That said, Jordan is the guy that will have the biggest impact over his career.

It speaks volumes to the NFL talent on our depth chart at DB where I can’t find a scenario, without injury, were Nunn sees significant time as a true freshman as a DB.

Kpogba for me. I think he is going to be an exceptional NFL level talent. His video is damn impressive

I'll go the non-conventional route and say Bergeron. He has some quick feet and looks real nimble. Lots of athleticism for a big guy and looks mean and nasty when he's hitting someone. I'll predict multi-year starter on the line.

2a, Cantin. Wow. I thought Tyrell Richards was impressive, Cantin looks like an athletic freak. He might be behind the others because he played in Canada but if he catches on quick look out.

Love the Miami athleticism and swagger that Nunn is bringing. Poor mans Deion Sanders.

My guess is Nunn, if nothing else he could be electric in special teams. We have great DB depth but this kid just seems with college strength and conditioning he could be a superstar.

I'll go the non-conventional route and say Bergeron. He has some quick feet and looks real nimble. Lots of athleticism for a big guy and looks mean and nasty when he's hitting someone. I'll predict multi-year starter on the line.

Beat me to it.This kid looks like he has the potential to be the best OL we've had in quite some time.Very impressed.

I think Jordan, Nunn, and Kpogba are all going to be tops of the class. And there’s others who’s tape looks incredible. But for some reason I keep going back to Cantin’s tape. Guy is big, fast, and hits like a truck. Just fun to watch.
Who knows who’ll make the biggest impact, but I really, really like this class. Screw rankings, there’s an awful lot of guys this year to be very excited about.

I like all of the linebackers in this class, but highly doubt we see all of them getting run. Tisdale is a good possibility to play and Jawhar Jordan might be hard to keep off the field. I think a lot of this class won't have to play much which is a great thing. If I'm choosing one right now without these guys stepping foot on campus, it's Mikel Jones. Everything I've seen and heard is that this kid is legit.

I agree on Cantin. He is my pick for top player.

One of the freshmen LBs will start.

That said, Jordan is the guy that will have the biggest impact over his career.
I don’t think they will. Need a year in system and weight room. They may play but not start.

If we're talking 2019 season only I'll take Lee Kpobga.
Long term give me Tuazama. Already has great size and athleticism. We will be a good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom