Pinstripe Bowl seats | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl seats

This is the message I get from Yankee Ticketmaster site when I hit the disclaimer (agree )
“Oops Something went wrong”
We are experiencing technical difficulties

And Bees was right the box office was closed, I had some tick agent #

Last edited:
Mine are in Ticketmaster app, but also MLB Ballpark app. So, you could try that if you have an mlb account.

OK now you’re getting me excited! As I am coming solo for me that makes it an absolute no-brainer.

As I mentioned elsewhere as we are getting there early and will be there all day, won’t be tailgating this makes complete sense as Instead of spending, what as you mentioned dinner out somewhere, having to buy $15-$20 a drink all day long (again, especially since we’re not tailgating), what I would spend on food and drinks alone will pretty much make up the difference between the Audi and the Delta suite.

throw in how God awful the seats are/sight lines are from the Delta suite where there are no assigned seats AND if I remember correctly you can’t see the field/game well from inside, the Audi makes it absolutely a no-brainer for us people “of a certain age“ in our quest from weather viewing lol.
There are no assigned seats in the Delta suites?

I figured they had assigned seats. I was replying to Cuseregular ‘s post above where he said they were unassigned. So I was confused. Which happens to me often
Hah I read the same thing before so I was also confused when I got assigned ones.

Maybe cuseregular meant that when you buy through SU, you can’t choose your seat. I see that if you buy through Ticketmaster, you can choose.

i hadno issues downloading mine from the yankees ticketmaster page via google chrome
I didn't after I remembered they sent an email on December 21st with a special link.

It shouldn't be this hard

I didn't after I remembered they sent an email on December 21st with a special link.

And I believe that link only went to people who bought tix. Anyone that got freebies only found out through word of mouth.

Buying through the University was so off putting that I don’t do it anymore. Just buy the exact tickets I want, from Ticketmaster.

yea i bookmarked the page in my google chrome on my phone

I finally got my tickets , my daughter got through to a Yankee customer service help chat. The guy on the chat texted me my tickets. (After hours of unsuccessful attempts through Tickmaster support ) the epitaph

TICKET MASTER SUCKS !!!!!

I finally got my tickets , my daughter got through to a Yankee customer service help chat. The guy on the chat texted me my tickets. (After hours of unsuccessful attempts through Tickmaster support ) the epitaph

TICKET MASTER SUCKS !!!!!

I got my email today that others got last week telling me my tickets were available to view but they barcode wouldn’t be included until 2pm Dec 27. Lol.

I’m not 100% on going to the game just yet. Where are most Syracusefan people sitting? Section 222?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom