Pinstripe or Belk? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe or Belk?

iowa state was in pinstripe last yr so likely not them if were in pinstripe

We have been to one bowl in like 8 years, we have played WVU in every year for the last million.
Why would we want to play WVU in the Pinstripe?
Good god, change it up... even a little bit.
At least someone other than WVU in the Pinstripe.

Wait, the Pinstripe is for the BE #4 team but it's more money than BE #3? What's the logic there?

This is the league that cut it's own nuts off. No logic only stupidity.

I was thinking the same thing. Need Louisville to lose.
A win next week against Temple. And a loss by L'ville to Rutgirls and we are #2. Still very possible we can get Russell.

All we need is a cincy loss, a ville loss and a win at temple and were in the citrus!

Iowa State plays WVU in their final game. Winner will likely be the Bevo #7 for Pinstripe.

ACC#5 for the Belk is likely Duke or NCState

A win next week against Temple. And a loss by L'ville to Rutgirls and we are #2. Still very possible we can get Russell.
Were still tied with Cincy and they beat us so we need them to lose to USF or at UCONN

If the ACC was smart they would push for SU in the Belk. The game would probably be well attended and the ACC could claim a conference bowl win regardless of who actually wins the game.

I still say Miami in the Belk would be a great game

Idlike to inow what the bowl payouts are but i would prefer belk. Give the a warm climate to plas in but the pinstripe would be fine too

SU is just as excited as y'all ...

261dl52.jpg

Players really really want Russell. Ok with Belk. Don't really want Pinstripe. But of course will take what is presented them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Take whatever we can get. Pinstripe would be great for me to attend. I also have to wonder, if we go Pinstripe, does Ogundeko get to watch us one more time?

Would prefer any bowl that puts SU against a new opponent. Playing WVU would be fun, but let's play someone new.

I think citrus would be sweet, but unlikely because I don't see Cincy losing again.

So, that leaves Belk v. Pinstripe. NYC would be best for fans/recruiting BUT at the same time we were just there and it would be better for the players to get another experience.

Pray we can win friday and USF pulls a miracle v. Cincy.

I think the Belk chooses us over Cinci. Hated the idea of Belk, but now that we're bowl eligible I don't care. Glad the team gets to go anywhere. Good job, boys.
Belk is in carolina, right? Loads of SU alums down there.

Selfishly want Pinstripe. Would love to attend that game!

I'd love to just roll out of bed and start drinking on the train again, but I also have family in Charlotte so Belk would be okay. Pinstripe is my preference though.

First and foremost...what a win, what a turn-around to a most unlikely season ending--a bowl game.
Prefer trip to NYC but most likely will go wherever the team lands...lift a Jack & Coke to that!

Kind of amazing that it wasn't that long ago that we were hoping to qualify for the Beef O Brady Bowl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom