Pitino with Mike Waters on Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

Pitino with Mike Waters on Boeheim

those who hate this guy need to listen and hear his appreciation for syracuse.
Are you kidding? He just reiterated how much he hates Syracuse in this interview. He can’t for the life of him figure out why Jim Boeheim was so loyal to this cold snowy city. I don’t know where you got this Syracuse appreciation thing.

Are you kidding? He just reiterated how much he hates Syracuse in this interview. He can’t for the life of him figure out why Jim Boeheim was so loyal to this cold snowy city. I don’t know where you got this Syracuse appreciation thing.
If you graph loyalty for all long time basketball coaches, I think JB would be on one side of the bell curve and Pitino on the other. No surprise Rick does not understand Jim.

Boeheim is unique loving Syracuse and staying forever. Thats his greatest achievement imo.

Rick was being honest which is refreshing. He seems more comfortable being honest for once. It’s a good interview

Boeheim is unique loving Syracuse and staying forever. Thats his greatest achievement imo.

Rick was being honest which is refreshing. He seems more comfortable being honest for once. It’s a good interview
Refreshing would never be a word I would put in the same sentence as this clown. If you haven't guessed...not a fan.

I have a serious hearing impairment so I might have missed some stuff, but I came away with a totally different opinion than some of you. Don't think there was anything negative in the interview except the weather comments. I certainly enjoyed it.
Clearly Rick has not realized winters here are changing. Next big thing is getting the locals to realize that we haven’t had a bad winter in about 9 years.

He may have tried to make a funny and failed but he thoroughly enjoyed doing this interview and I think he respects no one as much as JAB and it's not close. He definitely didn't talk negative about Syracuse a comment about snow and that he loved his time here.

Last edited:
Clearly Rick has not realized winters here are changing. Next big thing is getting the locals to realize that we haven’t had a bad winter in about 9 years.
It’s not just the snow, it’s the lack of sunshine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom