Pitt fires Kevin Stallings / hires Jeff Capel | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt fires Kevin Stallings / hires Jeff Capel

I don't know that Capel's a better coach than Kevin Stallings. A better recruiter, obviously. This is good news for Syracuse. Worst-case scenario, Pitt's just another league opponent with some good players. Best, they've got to dig out of a nightmare situation and Capel's going to get them sanctioned while doing so. But I see nothing in his past that suggests he'd have Howland/Dixon success against SU. He's a shaky game coach and his style of play suits us fine.

Pitt once hired a FB coach they had to fire before he coached a game. I would not rule out that happening here. In any event, its going to end badly.

That Bagley story isn't going away, and K will throw Capel under the bus if he has to...and he might have to.

Pitt once hired a FB coach they had to fire before he coached a game. I would not rule out that happening here. In any event, its going to end badly.

That Bagley story isn't going away, and K will throw Capel under the bus if he has to...and he might have to.

Is Capel widely known as being dirty? Worldwide Wes level?

Didn't Tim O'Toole step in as our basketball operations guy after the guy resigned who helped Fab write the paper? Wasn't O'Toole a JB assistant or staff member from way back and then came back to help out when that guy resigned?

Yes and yes

No. She worked with James Bond when the rich guy in Las Vegas got kidnapped. I believe she was tossed out of Bond's hotel window.

Played by Lana Wood, Natalie's sister.

upload_2018-4-11_22-52-30.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom