Pitt Game Thread ... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread ...

Pretty sure Howard's contact on that was much lighter than what Mali took.

Keep attacking...we will get plenty of chances at the lien if the refs call it.

See, it's times like this when I see Malachi get pounded and not get the foul that I start to think about how I'd have no problem with one of our players bringing a bat on to the court and clubbing a Pitt player.

Edited - Probably not a player. Dixon. They can club Dixon. He makes the money.

2/4 from the line with G and Mali there...hurts.

Good to see Joseph into the game on the bench! Good teammate! Nice shot, TL!

Gracie wants to stay up a lil while longer...

Great pass by Frankie there.

A stop and a bucket away from a 1 possession game...

The Roberson phantom foul might have been a blessing plus having coney on the bench....still don't think they will get over the hump though

The Roberson phantom foul might have been a blessing plus having coney on the bench...still don't think they will get over the hump though
How long will JB keep Cooney out is the question?

Offense runs much smoother with Frank at PG.

2/4 from the line with G and Mali there...hurts.
Three loses to Pitt. Our HOF coach has really been out coached by Jamie Dixon. and out recruited. Not having a consistent 2point game has cost the Orange this year.

jdubs30 said:
How long will JB keep Cooney out is the question? Offense runs much smoother with Frank at PG.

This offense needs ball movement.

I really hope we pull this out and shut some of you people up...the game is 40 minutes...its a game of runs.

Mystifying that JB is keeping coon dog on the bench. But that seems to coincide with chipping away at their lead.

Three loses to Pitt. Our HOF coach has really been out coached by Jamie Dixon. and out recruited. Not having a consistent 2point game has cost the Orange this year.
The game isnt over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom