Pitt Game Thread ... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread ...

DC is playing hard. Excited for him next year.
Why? What is to be excited about, other than being happy he might be healthy? Have you seen anything at all to indicate he will learn how to play?

DC is playing hard. Excited for him next year.
Unless the knee fairy gives him new knees, he's a liability out there. He can't jump, can't hold on to the ball, and still hasn't learned to go right up with it. We desperately need Thompson or Dembele. Desperately.

Seen this script time and time again. Get a nice lead, blow it, struggle for the next thirty minutes just to make a run and come up short at the end. Can we break the wheel? (GOT reference)

Howard has great vision.

Hoping he becomes a ZSims type of player, but doesn't have to wait until he's a senior before he develops.

Maybe it's easier to 'see the court' when you're never looking at the rim.

Why? What is to be excited about, other than being happy he might be healthy? Have you seen anything at all to indicate he will learn how to play?
His rebounding has improved the past few months. I'm more excited for HIM -- to be able to play a full season, after all he's been through he deserves it.

I think Cooney is gonna fall out of his chair if JB doesn't give the motion to check back in.

That whistle was going WELL before contact.

my god coleman, great spin move then barely braws iron on a layup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom