Pitt Game Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread

or course teams didnt play 10 games in a season for the first 75 years we played football

who thought we would have almost 300 yds and would have had we not missed both deep throws.

What? Sure it has changes since Dungey went down but with Dungey he is like #2 in Total offense per game and Tawo is one of the top WR's in all of college football. How do you not see a better offense only in it's first year?
It's absolutely true. If to can't see that you need to get your eyes checked
My eyes are good enough to read the numbers, tough guy.

I see it by Yards per Play ranking: currently ranked #101. Last year ranked #99.

Maybe we all have our own definitions for the term "markedly better" but that's not what I consider "markedly better."

It's a better system for the program and will eventually lead to great things imo but right now we have to see things for what they are and tell it like it is.

who thought we would have almost 300 yds and would have had we not missed both deep throws.

That drop by IShmael was bad. Sure defense was there but should have caught it IMO. Has made up for it since though.

Don't let facts get in the way man, you know better...lol
Ok...lets start from 1960, the year after their championship. SU played 10+ games a season from that point on, so in 56 seasons they have a total of FIVE 10 win seasons. Just making a point that double digit wins is not common for SU.

My eyes are good enough to read the numbers, tough guy.

I see it by Yards per Play ranking: currently ranked #101. Last year ranked #99.

Maybe we all have our own definitions for the term "markedly better" but that's not what I consider "markedly better."

It's a better system for the program and will eventually lead to great things imo but right now we have to see things for what they are and tell it like it is.

Total offense plays #2 Total offensive yards #7 Passing offense #2 Pass attempts #2 Pass completions #2

Sure the rushing stinks and we can agree on that.

Team Stats m-footbl Stat Crew -

It's sad that Zack is the best option we have at this point

You literally could not have made it easier for the defender

A penalty on the kickoff now? The football IQ of this team is rock bottom.

We have 0 creativity with our run game. 0.

Total offense plays #2 Total offensive yards #7 Passing offense #2 Pass attempts #2 Pass completions #2

Sure the rushing stinks and we can agree on that.

Team Stats m-footbl Stat Crew -
I'm an efficiency guy. I'm not impressed by the speed of an offense. It's irrelevant to me. If anything it hurts the defense and leads to more injuries.

In the context of "move the ball down the field and score touchdowns" it's the same poor production.

I expect it to improve dramatically in 2017. But in 2016, it was poor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom