Pitt game thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt game thread

This second half will be telling regarding a 5-6 rotation and what we're really made of.

Yea definitely not a good look to FH. But he can redeem himself by being ready to play when called on and cheering on the guys and being positive

I'd rather he just gets the f out. He can try for his redemption at Iona or something.

So glad Roberson got another shot. I know we were searching for the right combo and actually had a lot of bodies up front at one time...but why people were so ready to bury him made zero sense. The guy already proved his value on the biggest possible stages last year.

So glad Roberson got another shot. I know we were searching for the right combo and actually had a lot of bodies up front at one time...but why people were so ready to bury him made zero sense. The guy already proved his value on the biggest possible stages last year.
When you have 9 guys and are trying to find the right combo, guys will get buried. It was clear early on that only Lydon/AW3 were safe, PT-wise. No one else was. Eventually arrived at Gillon, Battle and Roberson - and boy are we happy he did.

Why Boeheim was ready to bury him was what made less sense!

Pitt certainly outplaying us the last couple minutes of the first half and the first few minutes of the second.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom