Pitt Game Thread... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread...

That is so dumb. They had no chance to win the game at that point. How is that fair to the kid? Is there a change to the red shirt rule? That would be the only way this would make sense
No change to the RS rule.

The kid just lost a year of eligibility for a nothing last second play.

That is so dumb. They had no chance to win the game at that point. How is that fair to the kid? Is there a change to the red shirt rule? That would be the only way this would make sense
Who cares, it was Pittsburgh, enjoy it.

Our winning drive was enabled because we got a late hit on the QB . I bet if we go to the Pitt board, they have calls they would be complaining about.

No change to the RS rule.

The kid just lost a year of eligibility for a nothing last second play.
he must have plans to play him this year regardless - he couldn't have been that stupid could he?

I don't even care if it affects the outcome. Not calling that false start on pitt's third down was epically terrible.
yep. Terrible. But as I said somewhere else, I bet Pitt has calls that they think should have been called on us.

he must have plans to play him this year regardless - he couldn't have been that stupid could he?
Maybe with the starting qb hurt, he plans to use the kid. I hope so because if not, dumb and not fair to the kid.

What a painful win.

yep. Terrible. But as I said somewhere else, I bet Pitt has calls that they think should have been called on us.

Our winning drive was enabled because we got a late hit on the QB . I bet if we go to the Pitt board, they have calls they would be complaining about.

That was a late hit.

But if they are complaining about other calls, blatantly bad calls, then they're right.

Bad officiating both ways doesn't cancel itself out. It's still bad officiating. Again, the false start was absolutely atrocious.

Who'd they play?
Let's not water down our accomplishment today by thinking that Pitt is a crap team. They were 2-3 against an absolutely brutal schedule. We beat a solid team.

Shafer would have punted.
That would have been the smarter move.

If I'm a Pitt fan, I want to see that kid get snaps every game from here on out.

SU has 5 QBs on the roster.
I doubt that freshman was the Pitt's only option as QB fill-in for a couple plays.

I am more pessimistic after this win than I was after the last 2 losses.

Pitt is not as bad as record shows. Like us very difficult schedule and they have been stout on D minus the OK St game. Our biggest issue seems to be we take 20 minutes to feel out the game on offense. Gotta be able to recognize things sooner like how much Pierce can dominate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom