Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Pittsburgh
Friday, October 18, 2019 | 7:00 p.m.
TV: ESPN | Dave Flemming, Jim Mora, Paul Carcaterra

1571406831329.png

LGO!!!! Game watch in Phoenix. Hey all of you AZ people on here, come to Half Moon Windy City or sit at home and miss out on all the fun and Orange family!!

Saw a man at supermarket today. He had a SU hat on. I said lot of flipping tonite for Yank game and SU game. He asked why cause he thought the SU game was on Saturday. Says it all about SU fans

My cold take. I see a high-scoring game that may go in overtime. I hope we’re on the right side of history this time - whatever that means. Just F’n Go Orange and as a reminder, breathe, fight like hell, have “fun”, be smart and assert yourselves. Listen for the snap count, play press coverage. If you get burned you get burned that’s why we have safeties. I know it ain’t all that simple but let’s not make it too complicated either. Get after it. Find some rhythm. This is a huge game for the program. A real bellwether.

My cold take. I see a high-scoring game that may go in overtime. I hope we’re on the right side of history this time - whatever that means. Just F’n Go Orange and as a reminder, breathe, fight like hell, have “fun”, be smart and assert yourselves. Listen for the snap count, play press coverage. If you get burned you get burned that’s why we have safeties. I know it ain’t all that simple but let’s not make it too complicated either. Get after it. Find some rhythm. This is a huge game for the program. A real bellwether.

If we lose, the only way I won’t feel awful is if it’s a high scoring game. If our offense can somehow put up some points, I would at least feel better about our chances going forward this season.

If we lose, the only way I won’t feel awful is if it’s a high scoring game. If our offense can somehow put up some points, I would at least feel better about our chances going forward this season.

Agree 100%. I never thought I would say this under Dino, but I was bored in the NC State game. Just never had a feeling we were going to get anything going. Really hope that changes tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom