Pitt Game... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two dropped passes already. I’d have a very short leash with these receivers. Don’t catch, don't play.
I remember when Qadry Ismail dropped his first pass attempt his first time starting as a sophomore. He was pulled for Shelby Hill and didn't start again until the next year. I'd like to see some of that.

Ok I can understand the defense tiring after 3 quarters in the UNC game but I'm not giving them a pass at the start of the 2nd quarter. If they're as good as we think prove it. Keep the game manageable.

I don’t care what anybody says, year 5 Dino should have a better product on the field. Really like the guy but come on. Pitt, Bc these are peer schools we look vastly inferior.

This is extremely petty on my part but why is the ACCN listing notable B1G games on the bottom line?

Bc at the end of the day ESPN likes being on their knees #%%#^& the b10.

Wonder which end of Heinz they are drivng towards one of them the kickers always miss.

Some of the play calling has been suspect but I’m tired of hearing about the ol. TD holds the ball which results in the sacks. He holds the ball until receivers are out of the breaks. We he scrambles he buys his head down.
This is BS! How dare you point this out! 4 stars! TD is awesome! How dare you! You're not a fan! You're just a hater! [/SARCASM]

Hard to beat the rush when you're eating turf as you get the snap. The line is going to be Babers' undoing at Syracuse.
Tommy runs into the line half the time, can’t blame the line for it all. Tommy takes his fair share of sacks that are on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom