Pitt Game... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha wow. If this offense could get moving, we’re winning this game right now.

My blood pressure was under control since November, now it’s a friggin rollercoaster since SU Football is back on.

Probably best case scenario for the half under the circumstances. Wish we got the ball first to start the 2nd

I have a question. When a player has ball and his knee hits ground he is considered down in college football. So how come whenyou kick a FG the holder isnt considered down. His knee is down. He recieves snap and gains possession. Kinda strange never thought about it till that play.

There should have been 1 second leftvon game clock.

Well we had first down at the 30 and the 10 and got 3 pts. We should have been leading 10-0.. Pitt has 14 but really the D is confusing them , but we are young and making some mistakes. that 2nd TD should never happen you cant give up the FD on that play when you flush the QB and have the correct coverage.

Glad we went into halftime with 2 TO's ... SU could have the ball at midfield with 1:10 to go right now.

I don't know what's worse, the coaching or the refs. I feel bad for the players, who are playing their hearts out.

Yes. The body language is terrible, and they seem defeated very early in games.
This might be the reason Dino winds up going, as hard to believe as that should be.
Seems like the coaches don't have the kids' ears right now.
I wonder if it goes back to COVID, and the team sitting out 2 practices to push for more frequent testing.
Not protecting the players, if that is their perception, during the virus could be a problem.
I'm very concerned with how bad we look. Seems like bad mojo behind the scenes.

Yeah, something isn't right. Just doesn't look like a cohesive unit out there unfortunately. Has to be tough to stay motivated at certain positions when you're getting no help. That mindset is deadly when it infects a majority of the team. Play the young hungry guys if that's the case.

I have a question. When a player has ball and his knee hits ground he is considered down in college football. So how come whenyou kick a FG the holder isnt considered down. His knee is down. He recieves snap and gains possession. Kinda strange never thought about it till that play.

There should have been 1 second leftvon game clock.
Holders have an exception.

Something I’ve noticed with the defense is that when they tackle, they make it count. Lots of solid collisions by the young linebackers. We can dwell on the offense until the cows come home, but I am very optimistic about the new defense and personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom