Pitt Game... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha wow. If this offense could get moving, we’re winning this game right now.

My blood pressure was under control since November, now it’s a friggin rollercoaster since SU Football is back on.

Well, they did leave 17 points on the field in the first half of the UNC game.
Once in a while they execute on a play, but it's too seldom.
They are not taking advantage of the turnovers being handed to them by the defense.

I think that the refs just look the other day. Why isn't spiking the ball to stop the clock intentional grounding?
Are you guys 8??? Is this the first time you've ever watched college football??
The holder rule has been ther for, oh I don't know maybe 100+ years. And the ball spike since at least the 80s.

Good looking prospects on defense, but there’s no one on offense that excites me. I don’t see any playmakers.
Agree mostly except isn’t taking a long pass avoiding two tackles and going into the end zone a play maker type action (Taj) Overall we look less then explosive though. To understate

Yeah, something isn't right. Just doesn't look like a cohesive unit out there unfortunately. Has to be tough to stay motivated at certain positions when you're getting no help. That mindset is deadly when it infects a majority of the team. Play the young hungry guys if that's the case.

Anything but an openign 8 minute touchdown drive and I think the team will be fine mentally for the 2nd half.

I think this is the worst the play calling has ever been. So can't be worse 2nd half. Anything will be better. Just play Tucker and only throw to Jahwar.

Not targetting Taj 20 times is going great as he's done excellent the few times the ball has come his way.

Sexy Rexy is gonna keep throwing 69 yard TD passes... for the ladies

I think that the refs just look the other day. Why isn't spiking the ball to stop the clock intentional grounding?
It's actually written in the rule book for college and high school

IMO, D has taken a step back from last week. Pitt has moved the ball pretty well.

On O, I'm so loving the inside runs! Nice toss by Culpepper, but same old, same old for Devito.

The DPI and roughing calls against SU were pathetic.

Not sure why any network would put him on the air. He brings absolutely nothing to the broadcast.

He looks like he’s reading cue cards 10 feet behind the camera.

Are you guys 8??? Is this the first time you've ever watched college football??
The holder rule has been ther for, oh I don't know maybe 100+ years. And the ball spike since at least the 80s.

I think they were just pointing out interesting exceptions to the ordinary rules. Never thought of those points, because of course that's not the rules, but they are contradictions.

I’m not ready to shovel dirt on TD. If we’re going to have any kind of success this year we will need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom