Pitt Game... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. The body language is terrible, and they seem defeated very early in games.
This might be the reason Dino winds up going, as hard to believe as that should be.
Seems like the coaches don't have the kids' ears right now.
I wonder if it goes back to COVID, and the team sitting out 2 practices to push for more frequent testing.
Not protecting the players, if that is their perception, during the virus could be a problem.
I'm very concerned with how bad we look. Seems like bad mojo behind the scenes.

same as last year

Those officials must be disappointed. They very much seemed to want Pitt to score on that drive. Gave Pitt a free timeout on 4th and 4 to discuss for 30 seconds before winding the clock. Ridiculous.
Yeah w t f was that?

Something I’ve noticed with the defense is that when they tackle, they make it count. Lots of solid collisions by the young linebackers. We can dwell on the offense until the cows come home, but I am very optimistic about the new defense and personnel.
They just need the offense to sustain some drives to give them a breather.

the PI call was awful the roughing penalty marginal the 2nd PI iffy. nice to see them finally send people and confuse pitt.. and the 2 fumbles by the QB got good bounces

I have a question. When a player has ball and his knee hits ground he is considered down in college football. So how come whenyou kick a FG the holder isnt considered down. His knee is down. He recieves snap and gains possession. Kinda strange never thought about it till that play.

There should have been 1 second leftvon game clock.

I think that the refs just look the other day. Why isn't spiking the ball to stop the clock intentional grounding?

Is anyone seeing this halftime show ? Mark richt has someone going in and out of his office and now his printer is going !!! He’s about as fun as a colonoscopy

I think that the refs just look the other day. Why isn't spiking the ball to stop the clock intentional grounding?
Because the qb isn't under duress.

Love our effort! Linebackers active. D line battling their asses off. Cisco and Trill making sure tackles. Taj with a great TD catch and fighting for yards on another play. Benson with a tremendous special team’s tackle. In a set we have not used before, Hackett briefly played fullback and really opened up a path for both of Tucker‘s runs.
One half to play. Let’s go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors