Pitt Gameday Thread | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday Thread

LOL @ you clowns calling game with almost 30 minutes of gametime left and only down 10. That's just sad from all of you. Love to see how you guys react to adversity in your life. This one aint over, man the heck up.

He’ll have himself to blame. I don’t want to hear a peep about attendance if we don’t come back and win this game.

Less then 10% chance we come back, Dungeys clearly hurt but we wont play Devito and the D just got embarrassed. Last year all over again

ugh . . . football being on a delay means I have to read the news today. I really don't want to have to read the news today.

Wake up and play football! 14 - 0 us when I tuned in. I don't believe we can't beat this team. Our record and season is being put in jeopardy by PITT? I don't believe how we are playing. It's light years from how we played last week. Of course this game for them is like ours was with Clemson last week. Hope we can turn the burners on and win BIG!

The attendance issues is and always has been a product of the inconsistencies of this team.
This.

I live in the south. We will never have a need for an 80,000 capacity stadium. It’s religion down here.

However, we consistently pack out the dome for basketball in absurd numbers and if Cuse Football could stop sucking for like 5 seconds, you’d see near capacity crowds on Fall Saturdays as well.

sisnce when does football have rain delays? this baseball now?

I think the coaches are getting beat by Clemson twice. Bad all the way around.

Agree, our coaches are losing the scheming game. Without a short field our O bas struggled a bit and today our passing game is being exposed. We can beat lesser talent with those horizontal bubbles, but not P5 talent. We refuse to use the middle of the field and our O is predictable.

LOL @ you clowns calling game with almost 30 minutes of gametime left and only down 10. That's just sad from all of you. Love to see how you guys react to adversity in your life. This one aint over, man the heck up.
What do you see that makes you think we are winning? I hope you are right, but we've seen this movie before.

It's all effort and there was none on that play. Can't coach that.

Less then 10% chance we come back, Dungeys clearly hurt but we wont play Devito and the D just got embarrassed. Last year all over again
ESPN game predictor only gives Pitt a 68.8% favorite to win this game as it currently going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom