Pitt Gameday Thread | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday Thread

Matt Park reported a possible delay of 2 hours. Can it get any worse.

We have had some very tough road games in the ACC but the fact remains Dino is 1-7 on the road in ACC play. We really need to fight back and win this game.

As bad as it seems Pitt has 1 huge offensive play and a horrible call by the ref giving them a fumble return for TD. Syracuse has put together 3 solid drives. Unfortunately our 4th year starting qb is having his worst game of his career. i still think they take care of business in the 2nd half.

ED is having a bad game, yes, but the play calling isnt exactly setting up this O for success. Where are the winning plays on O? Schematically solid plays ? And yes, ED did fumble and no questions about it.

That's what happens when your qb runs too much and tries to take down the Roman Empire with EVERY run.

We've lost 11 out 14 to Pitt in football, and we all know the horrors on the bball side of things (last years W's in hoops came due to Pitt's total ineptness). Face it, we are just Pitt's bitch! :(:mad:

What a difference a week makes.

Last week I was in Death Valley watching us go toe to toe with the 2nd best Football Program in the country. 80,000 people in the stands. Emotion, intensity and excitement.

Today. Blurry SD coverage through useless dumpster fire Raycom. Playing uninspired, outcoached garbage football against a trash bag team that doesn’t even have their own stadium, in front of 4,000 fans.

Pretty standard performance for us vs.
Pitt... Finally in a place where we should beat them, and we go out and lay another egg.
Not disagreeing. It never fails that someone tries to de-game day the game day threads.

Matt Park reported a possible delay of 2 hours. Can it get any worse.

Well...that might hurt...or it might help. Who knows? That’s about all the hope I’ve got at this point for today though so I’ll take. I can’t hang my hat on anything I see going on out there the last two hours.

7F9D37B8-C399-4561-87F4-39CEAE0A4B3D.png

What a difference a week makes.

Last week I was in Death Valley watching us go toe to toe with the 2nd best Football Program in the country. 80,000 people in the stands. Emotion, intensity and excitement.

Today. Blurry SD coverage through useless dumpster fire Raycom. Playing uninspired, outcoached garbage football against a trash bag team that doesn’t even have their own stadium, in front of 4,000 fans.

I have been to Heinz a few times and comboed a Pitt game and Steelers game in one weekend. Pitt has been in Heinz for 17 years now and there is not a worse facility for CFB.

I can see it all now - the TV station I am watching will not pick up the game when it resumes. ABC 50 in Watertown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom