PITT opens -2.5 over Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

PITT opens -2.5 over Syracuse...

Embarrassing.Thanks Marrone.

It would be disappointing if Pitt covers that line.

It would be embarassing if Pitt covers that line by a lot.

If there's anyone that thinks they're going to see the version of Pitt that lost to Youngstown State, they should reset their expectations. But this is also a very winnable game for SU. If we don't, I bet it won't be hard to count the list of mistakes that led to the loss. Let's hope we don't have to.

Rushel Shell and Ray Graham are going to run all over us.

Lol. Did you miss the 3 point line that this thread is all about? Unless you're saying we're gonna put up huge numbers too

Gotta put up points, i have zero faith in our ability to stop a run oriented attack, even though we are rated fairly high in Run D. I

I am seeing Pitt -1 on my Bloomberg sports function, they get it from Donbest in vegas

Embarrassing.Thanks Marrone.

I can't imagine the impact this is going to have on attendance this Friday - probably takes us below 20k (I figure 10k per point). I don't even want to think about how it will effect recruiting. We will probably lose some of our big names in this class and not be able to add any more names.

I can't imagine the impact this is going to have on attendance this Friday - probably takes us below 20k (I figure 10k per point). I don't even want to think about how it will effect recruiting. We will probably lose some of our big names in this class and not be able to add any more names.

Is that a joke post?

Is that a joke post?

It's a joke but as the losses keep piling up recruiting is definitely going to take a hit if it hasn't allready. The negative recruiting against Marrone has allready started.

Sounds about right

Pitt has done a good job of getting it turned around. Two evenly matched teams. We do some things better, and they do some things better.

Pitt has done a good job of getting it turned around. Two evenly matched teams. We do some things better, and they do some things better.

Hopefully, on Friday, we do some more better things than them. ;)

It's a joke but as the losses keep piling up recruiting is definitely going to take a hit if it hasn't allready. The negative recruiting against Marrone has allready started.
My point was to point out the silliness of someone who blamed Marrone for his own embarrassment about a point spread.

yes they have and we have not ---that equals coaching----i also believe they have better talent overall ---particularly rb

Interesting. I just checked Sagarin and he thinks it should be Syracuse -2 in the dome. Thats a 5 point swing from the current line. I smell a VALUE PLAY!!

Early money is definitely Orange. Down to -1.5 at a couple books

3 weeks ago... Pitt was untalented and just hired their version of GROB, this week, they are much more talented than Syracuse because marrone has failed us so terribly!!!

3 weeks ago... Pitt was untalented and just hired their version of GROB, this week, they are much more talented than Syracuse because marrone has failed us so terribly!!!

I am simply amazed at how quickly people do a 180 when it comes to football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom