Pitt vs FSU Tonight | Syracusefan.com

Pitt vs FSU Tonight

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Well' I expect Pitt to give FSU a scare.

Pitt keeps it close until the 4th quarter. FSU 27 Pitt 17

7-0 Pitt. Four minutes into the game.

Damn Pitt lookin good on that first drive

Was hoping for ugly game (Custis is there and deciding this week)

Pitt with impressive opening drive and crowd

When's the last time Pitt's had a sellout? I hope we see similar results when Clemson comes into town.

Who do we root for here? Is Pitt our natural ally since we're both the new kids on the block, or do we root for FSU since it's probably in the best interest of the overall strength and national perception of the ACC for FSU to be a national power.

If their first drive is any indication, Pitt won't be a pushover this year.

When's the last time Pitt's had a sellout? I hope we see similar results when Clemson comes into town.

Probably the 2011 season finale vs. SU which I attended. Oh wait, you said sellout, not 40K empty yellow seats.

FSU receivers look really good especially that monster Benjamin...yikes! I like their frosh QB. They are going to be really tough.

I say root for FSU. Unless we beat Clemson or FSU it's definitely in the best interest to have them both in the National Title race. Noone cares about Ole Miss, Vandy or Tennessee but the SEC is the King of the Hill because of all their title contenders year in/year out. Couple FSU/Clemson with L'Ville being in the hunt as a soon to be ACC member and the conference could really start making some noise in in CFB perception.

Yeah, he's VERY good. They have great skill players around him. Wow.

Yeah, he's VERY good. They have great skill players around him. Wow.

Winston is great, but Troy Nunes wins tonight with these receivers. crazy.

Winston is great, but Troy Nunes wins tonight with these receivers. crazy.

Ha. One would think, yes. Another TD for Winston. He has terrific pocket presence, too. My new favorite player.

winston is sick- good receivers yes- but he is on the money with location. FSU is loaded on O. Defensively they arent quite the great fsu standards but shouldnt matter this year.

i see Pitt play aggressive down 2 td's late in the first . force a throw and bang game over.. when it works it works when it doesnt it doesnt,, usually it doesnt unless you have the better players.

winston is sick- good receivers yes- but he is on the money with location. FSU is loaded on O. Defensively they arent quite the great fsu standards but shouldnt matter this year.

They have this one particular diesel and fast RB who is like a bowling ball coming downfield. Yeah, Winston's accuracy is on point and a cannon arm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom