Pitt's Xavier Johnson and Au'Diese Toney in the transfer portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt's Xavier Johnson and Au'Diese Toney in the transfer portal

What does that have to do with the fact amateur players should be allowed move from team to team without sitting out a season.
When coaches make millions of dollars and don’t have to sit out when they leave a school and the players they recruited for a better situation.

I am on the players side for college athletes. Not finishing the season isn’t a trend I like but your point doesn’t get the overarching point.

You want players to stay(I can drum up the posts if I have too) i realize these kids are being used to make millions of dollars for the schools and don’t get upset when they decide to act in their own interests.
They don’t have unlimited free agency in the pros where you can just move from team to team every season. I’m all for paying players and NIL rights. But There needs to be a deterrent for kids just impulsively transferring whenever they like. Roster construction is difficult enough as it is. Players constantly moving from team to team isn’t good for programs and isn’t good for the sport.

It's the Portal...players get mad forever reason and its good-bye...better hope its not us at the end of the season

For the Love of God Now they quit. WHY DIDN'T THEY QUIT like in January. Quit this late in the season bad look on them. Should have quit earlier.

Serious question...would jb take him?
I’d ride a front of court of Benny, Champagne and a center.

We would lose Newton, Quincy and Alan but if we could have Benny and Champagnie as our starting forwards JB better do it.

isn't there an unwritten rule about poaching players in your own conference ?

isn't there an unwritten rule about poaching players in your own conference ?
Cam Johnson went from Pitt to UNC.
If Champagine wanted to transfer and come here our staff better do it.
He isn’t gone though from Pitt.

well, maybe that'll induce champagne to look somewhere else. I wonder what his dream school was coming out of high school?
He will be welcomed with open arms.

So there no more 1 year sit for transfers? Or 2 years for transfers in conference?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom