Pittsburgh Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pittsburgh Game Thread

It's utterly amazing the amount of contact they will let go on him. AMAZING. And stupid.
This game has been weird lots of contact on some plays and nothing, then a very touchy foul. I have no idea What these refs are seeing from a consistency standpoint

I've never seen the refs let a player get punched in front of them before!

Can the announcers possibly caveat the "it's a shame for Xmas that there's no postseason" talk with the small detail of cuse not likely getting in anyway? Weird way to tell te story.

C'mon, why can't we mug people too?

Foul on the entry pass into Xmas...I'm done complaining, but why are they not calling it?

Why is Roc giving it up to BJ in that position?

Anybody else terrified? We aren't going to shoot this well all game, yet we can't seem to get any real lead up on pitt

This may be the least stressed I have ever been watching a game. I am weird.

That's a foul though in the post. Pitt getting much nicer treatment in the post than we do.

That press break lob pass was perfect, that's breaking the press to perfection, damn

Ahhhh, BJ and Joseph...neither one has ever seen a three point shot they felt was worth defending against. :(

Joseph...please, just try to get a hand in the shooter's face. My god.

6 fouls to 3. The foul imbalance in our series with pitt the past decade is unreal. Its almost a guarantee physical play is allowed for them but not for us. Its almost unreal how predictable the calls will go in our games with them.

It sounded something like the number 9 , like the amount of threes hes going to bury.

What can you say about Joseph other then wow and not in a good way

Cooney really loses his mind at times for small stretches. You're not Kobe Bryant. lol

Offensive possessions where neither G nor Xmas touch the ball, and you're taking quick not high-percentage shots, aren't that great early in the shot clock.

They turned the rebounding around from -5 to +5, and Cooney took some rough shots

Have we ever seen Joseph, Cooney, and Patterson on the floor at the same time? That was weird.

Lets face it. We will continue to win or lose with rak in the middle .. cooney chucking and G doing his thing. The rest will be erratic and tough to watch while awesome at others. This upcoming summer will be critical for the youngsters.