Pittsburgh Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Pittsburgh Game Thread

At this point, I'd like to see us win, but seeing as how theres no postseason it would be kind of awesome if every one of our players fouls out just to show what kind of a sham officiating is these days.

I just want to watch us give Rak even more shots down low. The dude is dominating I want to see him with at least 25 today

OttoinGrotto said:
At this point, I'd like to see us win, but seeing as how theres no postseason it would be kind of awesome if every one of our players fouls out just to show what kind of a sham officiating is these days.

I wouldn't mind that, but I would prefer Pitt sitting home in March.

58-57, I expect there to be 3-4 minutes left. Instead, it's 10.

two3zone said:
Did Roberson walk back on defense?

He probably needed some time for the medic to stitch him up after that mugging he took with no call underneath on the rebound.

No his arms were held and he was bent over by Robinson, when he finally got his feet on the floor the ball was at half court and about to be dunked.

IMO that's a foul on Pitt, but that tie-up needed to be a whistle against somebody, a no call on that is ridiculous

He was being held. Should have been a foul...or they could have called the blatant walk on the dunk that followed the Roberson arm bar

Cootface said:
He probably needed some time for the medic to stitch him up after that mugging he took with no call underneath on the rebound.

I was wondering if I was the only one who saw that ! Holy crap it was an arm bar wrestling move

So let me get this straight, they beat the crap out of Roc and he doesn't even touch the Pitt dude and gets the foul?

Patterson 3 point shooting > Roberson mid range jumper

Jk, but both are real bad right now.

Now that's a power dunk. Did you see the backboard move? Holy cow.

42 FT so far today. With everything 2 shots the rest of the way I expect 60 FTs today