Player behavior | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Player behavior

The real truth is that because were took to the woodshed, people are going to complain about everything little thing. I haven't watched a whole Gophers game but I have watched many, many other games. Syracuse is no better or worse then the rank and file of college football when it comes to trash talking .
I get it , I am just giving you a frame of reference to another team I watch and their opponents . It’s the coaches job to instill some discipline and hold the players accountable ,”do your job and get back to the huddle , keep you mouth shut “ Some coaches do it , some don’t have control

I get it , I am just giving you a frame of reference to another team I watch and their opponents . It’s the coaches job to instill some discipline and hold the players accountable ,”do your job and get back to the huddle , keep you mouth shut “ Some coaches do it , some don’t have control

Another typical post that has been made for every coach we have had the past 20 years. I am not agreeing or disagreeing. It's jut one that gets posted all the time along with clock management, play calling, wide receivers can't beat press coverage, depth, penalties etc

Go row the boat

Another typical post that has been made for every coach we have had the past 20 years. I am not agreeing or disagreeing. It's jut one that gets posted all the time along with clock management, play calling, wide receivers can't beat press coverage, depth, penalties etc

Go row the boat
I will! - it may be the only shot I have of watching a bowl game

I will! - it may be the only shot I have of watching a bowl game

There you go. And if they get 6 wins, we can go back to reading posts like, " They kids play hard for Dino" "They buy into what he's selling" It's all reactionary nonsense.

Personally, I would rather quit watching football than listen to the boat rower and his schtick.

There you go. And if they get 6 wins, we can go back to reading posts like, " They kids play hard for Dino" "They buy into what he's selling" It's all reactionary nonsense.

Personally, I would rather quit watching football than listen to the boat rower and his schtick.
Haha ! You need to relax!

Jim Brown no matter what kind of play, just slowly went back to the huddle, the same way every time.
Jim Brown trash talked. He just wasn't demonstrative about it. He and Sam Huff went back and forth quite a bit, according to accounts I've read.

I need to relax? That's funny
I’m pretty relaxed , just tried to make a point and comparison about our undisciplined poorly coached team … you whined and cried and insulted the Minnesota coach and program …. So yes relax

I’ll come to Ithaca and buy you a beer and give you a comforting hug

lol safety comes up and lays the wood on a running back after he picks up a first down on a 15 yard run. Safety jumps up roars and pounds his chest. Yeah dude great hit but they actually won on that play.
I like the plays where the CB gets toasted on a go route and the WR completely chokes and drops a sure TD and the db waves his arms and finger wags, as if he had anything to do with it.

I’m pretty relaxed , just tried to make a point and comparison about our undisciplined poorly coached team … you whined and cried and insulted the Minnesota coach and program …. So yes relax

Your damn right I did. Guy is a buffon. I have made my stance perfectly clear I ride or die with the Dino and I disagree 100% with the overall point of the IP.

Don't need the beer or the hug, I get plenty of both. Married with 3 daughters so you see my point.

Your damn right I did. Guy is a buffon. I have made my stance perfectly clear I ride or die with the Dino and I disagree 100% with the overall point of the IP.

Don't need the beer or the hug, I get plenty of both. Married with 3 daughters so you see my point.
I need a PhD to get your points , you’re all over the place - didn’t you say you initially “you’re not agreeing or disagreeing “ ?

I'm picturing you two living next door to each other in Ithaca, a la "Grumpy Old Men".

I need a PhD to get your points , you’re all over the place - didn’t you say you initially “you’re not agreeing or disagreeing “ ?

Yeah I was trying to be nice, but you kept pressing the issue, I think your initial point blows TBH

My biggest issue with Chestnut is the waving of the arms singling an "incompletion" whether it was his defense or not. We all know it was incomplete. Just like singling a first down. I believe they take all of this from the NFL.

The trash talking I don't care about so much as I usually don't directly see it or hear it. However, it just looks like you are happy you did your job and need to tell the other player that.

Took a quick look over at "Gopher Hole .com , Seems people there aren't all that Happy with the boat captain. They were expecting a big season but have losses to Bowling Green , Illinois and at 6-4 a "BIG" disappointment.

Aren’t you both IN Ithaca?

I think this team’s noticeably more disciplined when it comes to taunting/stupidity than years past. Ill defend Dino here.

Duce’s shenanigans are nothing compared to a certain undersized corner of years past.