Player behavior | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Player behavior

Took a quick look over at "Gopher Hole .com , Seems people there aren't all that Happy with the boat captain. They were expecting a big season but have losses to Bowling Green , Illinois and at 6-4 a "BIG" disappointment.
I’m more than aware of what’s going on , thx . I only noted that when watching them and the big ten opponents, there is much less hand waving and finger pointing and standing over a receiver after a 20 yd completion , taunting etc . Only point I was making

I’m more than aware of what’s going on , thx . I only noted that when watching them and the big ten opponents, there is much less hand waving and finger pointing and standing over a receiver after a 20 yd completion , taunting etc . Only point I was making
He’s also going to his 3rd bowl in 6 seasons, and in this season he’s lost 3 running backs one who was best in country.

He’s also going to his 3rd bowl in 6 seasons, and in this season he’s lost 3 running backs one who was best in country.
Fans aren’t happy. If Syracuse wins one of there last 2 games We will have made 2 in 4 seasons. And with the clusterf—k that was 2020 I see it as 2 of 3.

Fans aren’t happy. If Syracuse wins one of there last 2 games We will have made 2 in 4 seasons. And with the clusterf—k that was 2020 I see it as 2 of 3.
Nothing would make me happier ! But I’m just not seeing how that is going to happen

I watch a lot of games during the season and off season. There is nothing SU players are doing that is different from most college teams. There’s a lot of things we can talk about that needs fixing but this isn’t one of them. Sometimes we try to find anything that points out to why we lose.

Last edited:
Nothing would make me happier ! But I’m just not seeing how that is going to happen
Never assume a loss or a win.

No one expected the result of the Louisville game. The remaining two games are equally unpredictable. Just go with it and see what happens. We can jump off the next bridge when we come to it.

I watch a lot of games during the season and off season. There is nothing SU players are doing that is different from most college teams. There’s a lot of things we can talk about that needs fixing but this isn’t one of them. Sometimes we try to find anything that points out to why we lose.
I hope you are right and I’m wrong ! Down the stretch here I’m praying we don’t get flagged for something idiotic in a key part of the game .

I hope you are right and I’m wrong ! Down the stretch here I’m praying we don’t get flagged for something idiotic in a key part of the game .
We will get flagged at times. Its football man. Kids play hard and with emotion since 6 years old. Emotions will get the best of them at times. Ive been there as a player and coach. If we are getting flagged consistently then I will worry.

i'd agree the extra curricular stuff seems punk until you have the resume to back it up. we don't.
little foo foo yappy dog pulling on the porch leash. get a kick in the teeth if he ever got loose.

Jim Brown no matter what kind of play, just slowly went back to the huddle, the same way every time.
Dino wouldn't play him. Need to be the new fast.

Your damn right I did. Guy is a buffon. I have made my stance perfectly clear I ride or die with the Dino and I disagree 100% with the overall point of the IP.

Don't need the beer or the hug, I get plenty of both. Married with 3 daughters so you see my point.
Ride or die with Dino...
I hope you have a home defibrillator:)

Bergeron got flagged for 15 yards on that play where Servais snapped the ball to an eight foot tall QB.
A Louisville lineman was laying on top of Shrader and probably giving him the business so Bergeron threw him off Shrader.
The penalty sucks but I don’t have a big problem with Bergeron doing that.

Dino wouldn't play him. Need to be the new fast.
At 85 I'm guessing he wouldn't beat out Tucker. He is the GOAT though, so never say never.

I think it’s been alluded to but our players are sometimes out of control , talking trash like we are a top 10 team . Chestnut needs to get under control , he’s going to get flagged for some of his BS , plus he’s getting torched all over the place .

He had QB on the Cunningham TD but came in with his hair on fire out of control , then he got completely toasted on one of the TD passes

Actually , I couldnt believe how bad we were “out-athleted “ in the pass game , how many times were their WR running with our guys chasing backs to the ball , with no shot at making a play
I like duce’s attitude. Don’t be such a softy

Eric Dungey all but started World War III on the sidelines vs BC and we loved it

tenor.gif

ezgif-1-7bcb14b31f53 (1).gif

Last edited: