Player sightings - Clark or Morris? | Syracusefan.com

Player sightings - Clark or Morris?

PhatOrange

Living Legend
I know George Morris was in the game, I saw the name on the jersey. It was either him who made the sick tackle on special teams or Devon Clark is off injured reserves. They share a number according to the roster. Announcers said Clarke but I think it was Morris who made that tackle. Glad so see (one of them) healed up.

I know George Morris was in the game, I saw the name on the jersey. It was either him who made the sick tackle on special teams or Devon Clark is off injured reserves. They share a number according to the roster. Announcers said Clarke but I think it was Morris who made that tackle. Glad so see (one of them) healed up.

Pretty sure it was GM.

I dont think Clark was dressed. I saw that Custis got off the injured list but he was not dressed either. Morris played well on ST

The chatter pre-season was that Devon Clark was definitely going to redshirt this year. Sitting out the year because of a pre-enrollment surgery is the easiest way to get yourself a 6th year of eligibility.

Morris is our best special teams cover guy since Lewellyn Coker (was a YUGE Coker fan)