Playing UB in 2015? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Playing UB in 2015?

UB really is not a bad team this year... don't lash out at me but I don't think, this year at least, they are at all far off from Syracuse.

Of course you do.
2 for 1 otherwise we should just drop down to FCS.

Agreed. We should play UB now and then just for schpits and giggles. But definitely at 2 for 1. I went to a game at UB a few years ago, when Gill was there "working his magic." No one was there to watch. It was pathetic.

Of course you do.

Agreed. We should play UB now and then just for schpits and giggles. But definitely at 2 for 1. I went to a game at UB a few years ago, when Gill was there "working his magic." No one was there to watch. It was pathetic.

Arguably most dominant defensive player in the game.
Moving towards a second conference championship.
Bowl eligible since october.
Averaging a 78% fill of the stadium 22 or 29 thousand.

Life's been good at UB.

Arguably most dominant defensive player in the game.
Moving towards a second conference championship.
Bowl eligible since october.
Averaging a 78% fill of the stadium 22 or 29 thousand.

Life's been good at UB.

Selfishly I would LOVE SU to play at the Ralph. Only 15 minutes from my house, I could sit in my Bills season tix and watch my other favorite team. SU could really benefit to strengthen the fan base/recruiting in Buffalo. 2 for 1 seems like the only real option though. Can't be one for one.

UB is good. Mack, Oliver and Nuetz are studs. NFL guys. Still can't believe we didn't offer Nuetz in Marrone's first class. I was harping for it on the old board. Roosevelt 2.0.

UB Hasn't beaten anyone real good or lost to anyone real bad. Done what everyone has expected. That is why Friday is huge for them. Lose at the Ralph is front of people who aren't diehards and some may not come back.

Still think SU beats UB. Their offense offense would struggle to score versus our defense. If we could contain Mack, I think we could be relatively successful pounding the ball. However, I think it would be close. Two score game, maybe less.

TrueBlue, IMO the future of UB football rests with the Bills new stadium. If the Bills get a new downtown stadium, I could easily UB playing there and therefore the state gives more money to have stadium built. UB could use only the lower bowl, (think the Linc for Temple) and draw a decent crowd. With the new stadium, I could honestly see UB getting invited to the American. I think they are a nice fit there.

They are not a fit in the MAC, they are not a mid-western college town university. They are an east-coast research university, located relatively close to major East Coast cities.

If they fail to get a new stadium, I think they will be a good season one in every 5 seasons type program. That stadium is just brutal.

Lastly, how does Bobby Hurley and Mcrea lose to NU (where I did my undergrad)????? NU lost its stud and has a brand new coach. Hoping the purps are better than expected and not just that UB is overrated. SU (my other alma mater) will always be #1 but, I still have a special place for Big 4 hoops.

Selfishly I would LOVE SU to play at the Ralph. Only 15 minutes from my house, I could sit in my Bills season tix and watch my other favorite team. SU could really benefit to strengthen the fan base/recruiting in Buffalo. 2 for 1 seems like the only real option though. Can't be one for one.

UB is good. Mack, Oliver and Nuetz are studs. NFL guys. Still can't believe we didn't offer Nuetz in Marrone's first class. I was harping for it on the old board. Roosevelt 2.0.

UB Hasn't beaten anyone real good or lost to anyone real bad. Done what everyone has expected. That is why Friday is huge for them. Lose at the Ralph is front of people who aren't diehards and some may not come back.

Still think SU beats UB. Their offense offense would struggle to score versus our defense. If we could contain Mack, I think we could be relatively successful pounding the ball. However, I think it would be close. Two score game, maybe less.

TrueBlue, IMO the future of UB football rests with the Bills new stadium. If the Bills get a new downtown stadium, I could easily UB playing there and therefore the state gives more money to have stadium built. UB could use only the lower bowl, (think the Linc for Temple) and draw a decent crowd. With the new stadium, I could honestly see UB getting invited to the American. I think they are a nice fit there.

They are not a fit in the MAC, they are not a mid-western college town university. They are an east-coast research university, located relatively close to major East Coast cities.

If they fail to get a new stadium, I think they will be a good season one in every 5 seasons type program. That stadium is just brutal.

Lastly, how does Bobby Hurley and Mcrea lose to NU (where I did my undergrad)????? NU lost its stud and has a brand new coach. Hoping the purps are better than expected and not just that UB is overrated. SU (my other alma mater) will always be #1 but, I still have a special place for Big 4 hoops.

That's why this game against Bowling Green will be the pivotal moment for UB football. It is a must win no matter what.

Also, I haven't gotten to watch UB basketball AT ALL this year or even read in the Spectrum. I've been SWAMPED with essays, reading and tests the past week. November seems to be hell for history/education kids.

Lot of rangers fans here.

I lost a lot of love for the Rangers when I realized they were the Yankees of Hockey.

Sabres fan through and through...

btw thats like the worst avatar I've ever seen.
Your mistaken, Yankees of hockey are easily the Habs, see all those banners up in the bell centre. At least there is not to many leaf fans by the looks of things :)

Your mistaken, Yankees of hockey are easily the Habs, see all those banners up in the bell centre. At least there is not to many leaf fans by the looks of things :)
What province are you from, did you play, if so how old are you?

God dammit, this is long overdue.

Best Hockey Fight Thread.

Lot of rangers fans here.

I lost a lot of love for the Rangers when I realized they were the Yankees of Hockey.

Sabres fan through and through...

btw thats like the worst avatar I've ever seen.
your (rangers and sabres fans) collective judgement on hockey matters leaves much to be desired. sad.

your (rangers and sabres fans) collective judgement on hockey matters leaves much to be desired. sad.
Garth Snow left his helmet on, coward.

Garth Snow left his helmet on, coward.
i've blocked out the garth snow era. and the roman cechmanek era. and the ken wregget era. and the marty biron era. and the robert esche era. and the ilya bryzgalov era. and the brian boucher era.

well this is a disappointing turn in my day.

i've blocked out the garth snow era. and the roman cechmanek era. and the ken wregget era. and the marty biron era. and the robert esche era. and the ilya bryzgalov era. and the brian boucher era.

well this is a disappointing turn in my day.

I'm sorry.

Laval - Played a team from there in summer league in early 90's before they matched up age levels in US and Can. Got our asses handed to us.

Laval - Played a team from there in summer league in early 90's before they matched up age levels in US and Can. Got our asses handed to us.
you bet. We are the best in Quebec

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom