Playing UB in 2015? | Syracusefan.com

Playing UB in 2015?

JJReddawg

All Conference
uploadfromtaptalk1384972005741.jpg

Look at the tweet AJ Long sent to Boise Ross, a freshman WR at Buffalo.

ross is probably transferring to a real school in the ACC and will have to sit out '14.

hence AJ saying his sophomore year.

cats out of the bag, social media strikes again......

Oh Lord

I haven't heard anything, but you all should prepare yourselves for a freakout of epic proportions.

UB has been very successful lately at getting even series with AQ teams (Pitt, Storrs Correctional, Baylor, BC). UB hasn't done a 2-for-1 in a long time because they haven't had to.

Paging Trueblue25 You heard anything?
UB's been in talks for it but I haven't heard anything bad or good.

Honestly the Orange would benefit playing in western ny. Easy game to get WNY, Canadian and Northern/Western PA prospects too.

Judging on the success of this years Ralph Wilson game (UB's next game vs Bowling Green), I could also see SU playing UB at Ralph Wilson which could be cool.

UB really is not a bad team this year... don't lash out at me but I don't think, this year at least, they are at all far off from Syracuse.

im not against playing them in 2015 as we already have central Michigan and the likely fcs game that would 1 slot for a bigger ooc game

UB also averaged nearly 23,000 fans per game at home this year, which is nearly 80% capacity. So it wouldn't be hard gettin a crazy atmosphere for Cuse if its a 2:1

We shouldn't really have an issue with playing at UB. It would be an easy road trip and it would probably be a pretty good vibe. Is there risk in doing so, sure there is, we've been a number of teams biggest win ever ...

Showing the flag in WNY wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

We shouldn't really have an issue with playing at UB. It would be an easy road trip and it would probably be a pretty good vibe. Is there risk in doing so, sure there is, we've been a number of teams biggest win ever ...

I would much rather do a home and home with UB than someone like Bowling Green or Kent. It is an easier drive for our fans and gives us a chance to play in an area we have gotten many top players from in the past.

When Carolina and State play ECU they get an excellent turn out. Good in state rivalry.

UB's biggest win ever would be the MAC championship. Hopefully this year they get another.

Do not even mention canadian prospects...were rather bad. Cfl players come from the states..

Playing UB at Ralph Wilson would be fine. Might even help grow the fan base in WNY...

I don't mind playing there either. I went to the last SU game there. Penn state dominates WNY area for linemen.

2 for 1 otherwise we should just drop down to FCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been to 'Rich Stadium' ;) since 1979 when we played a *home* game vs Miami. (The Dome was being built.) I guess I wouldn't mind a return trip.

We have had some pretty good players from Canada in the past.

we have a big time 2016 Canadian prospect Patrice Rene visiting for the BC game.

Personally I would love to play UB. Would be even better if it's a 3rd OOC game along with an FCS, and CMU

Wow, that's like the tenth person.
Lot of rangers fans here.

I lost a lot of love for the Rangers when I realized they were the Yankees of Hockey.

Sabres fan through and through...

btw thats like the worst avatar I've ever seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom