Playing UB in 2015? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Playing UB in 2015?

29 I was tier 2 and a few years tier 1

Oh. Cool who was your coach. Im 37 - played Juniors in the NEJHL.ECJHL and AAA in youth, played a bit at Elmira but blew out my knee.

Oh. Cool who was your coach. Im 37 - played Juniors in the NEJHL.ECJHL and AAA in youth, played a bit at Elmira but blew out my knee.
Merritt, Lappin, my father were some of the coaches I had. I was a bit to young for keirnan. Tim Connollys father was an assistant coach once. His sister played on my team when we were young. She ended up playing at Uconn. She and her twin sister were real pretty too. Elmira is a good hockey school.

Lot of rangers fans here.

I lost a lot of love for the Rangers when I realized they were the Yankees of Hockey.

Sabres fan through and through...

btw thats like the worst avatar I've ever seen.
Rangers are the Yankees of hockey? What? Do you even puck, bro?

Edit: not even top 5 in cup wins...

Last edited:

I remember the 1940 chant in 94. If anything we were the Boston redsox of the nhl. But the sox have broken their curse. FML.

Rangers are more like the Red Sox of hockey, well the Red Sox prior to '04.

Your mistaken, Yankees of hockey are easily the Habs, see all those banners up in the bell centre. At least there is not to many leaf fans by the looks of things :)

habs-logo-flush-toilet.gif

You're a few years older. I played for the Syracuse Stars growing up. You may or may not be familiar but we were pretty regional back in the day.

You know Dave Gags?

Quebec City is quite possibly the nicest place I've ever been in my life. Really want to go back soon.
It would be better if they didn't have an attitude about speaking English.

He'd be 30 now, he played with the Stars for years. It just rang a bell when you said that.
weird... i should know him but i don't. we are roughly the same age.

yea... i am good at few things.. kickball happens to be about it.

Sorry, buddy... I cant tell her what to believe, she has her own brain... And that brain thinks you suck at kickball.

Sorry, buddy... I cant tell her what to believe, she has her own brain... And that brain thinks you suck at kickball.
for safety, you shouldn't come back to NY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom