Please join me in wishing a happy birthday to cto | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Please join me in wishing a happy birthday to cto

YOU THE (WO)MAN, JOYCE!!!!

Happy B-day, and many happy returns!!

Happy Birthday Joyce!!! Your generosity has touched many. Thank you.
I am remiss in not mentioning that Joyce is part of the GOAT Mt Rushmore of December 30th birthdays. Tiger, Lebron, Sandy Koufax and Joyce. HBD all!!!

Joyce you are obviously well respected and loved. Leave us a comment on how your celebrating today .

2D3896CA-3359-49E6-9E71-F16EE7A84772.gif

I first met cto (along with sutomcat and Bill Orange) at the infamous Rutgers "wind" game.

May the wind forever carry you higher and higher. Happy Birthday, Joyce! Thank you for all you do.

Happy birthday Joyce. Thank you for everything.

Happy birthday Joyce...the queen founder of this amazing community and one of the most generous people you will ever meet...thanks for all you do and the impact you make!

Happy Birthday! Hoping next year, you can celebrate your birthday the right way again!

Happy Birthday, Joyce! It's great to see the Board honor you, although I'd bet you are not entirely comfortable with all the attention.

Have a very happy birthday Joyce! May your day shine orange!

I am remiss in not mentioning that Joyce is part of the GOAT Mt Rushmore of December 30th birthdays. Tiger, Lebron, Sandy Koufax and Joyce. HBD all!!!
This has always been one of my favorite pieces of trivia. Greatest golfer ever, greatest basketball player ever, greatest left-handed pitcher ever ... and me! Well, at least I am left-handed.

Thank you, Frozen and everyone else, for the kind thoughts and words.

Last edited:
I wish there was an SU basketball game you could watch while opening presents and eating birthday cake!
and Pinot Noir...don't forget the pinot noir...cake, presents, SU hoops...& pinot noir for CTO...

Last edited by a moderator:
This has always been one of my favorite pieces of trivia. Greatest golfer ever, greatest basketball player ever, greatest left-handed pitcher ever ... and me! Well, at least I am left-handed.

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts and comments.
Coming from anyone but you, that would start a war...

Lebron vs Jordan vs Wilt vs take your pick

Koufax vs Grove vs Spahn vs Carlton vs Johnson vs take your pick

Tiger vs Nicklaus vs Jones vs take your pick

CTO vs ?

Coming from anyone but you, that would start a war...

Lebron vs Jordan vs Wilt vs take your pick

Koufax vs Grove vs Spahn vs Carlton vs Johnson vs take your pick

Tiger vs Nicklaus vs Jones vs take your pick

CTO vs ?
To quote the immortal Lesley Gore... "It's my party, and I'll interpret as I want to."

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom