Please lets just have Rene catch punts | Syracusefan.com

Please lets just have Rene catch punts

kcsu

Living Legend
I know i have to stop harping on Rene but his continual lack of football smarts is going to haunt us some day. That play when he went after yet another ball going out of bounds was the final straw for me. For the life of me i have no idea why we continue to use him on KO returns. Give Morgan a chance or Desire.

I actually think he does best job of taking off and not hesitating once he receives the KO but the out of bounds unawareness is frustrating. If he intentionally steps out of bounds first then touches the KO that's a very heady play but it was clear that he got lucky and it wasn't intentional last night.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I know i have to stop harping on Rene but his continual lack of football smarts is going to haunt us some day. That play when he went after yet another ball going out of bounds was the final straw for me. For the life of me i have no idea why we continue to use him on KO returns. Give Morgan a chance or Desire.

We need Kobena back badly. KO returns and especially at WR. Unfortunately it sounds like it won't be until UConn. And if that's his first game back then we probably won't see too much of him. Our WRs have looked average and slow the past 2 games. He's the only one with speed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD