Please no more bubble talk | Syracusefan.com

Please no more bubble talk

Obviously tonight doesn't help - both the result and performance. But this team is a different animial at home. GaTech in the Dome to close the season is an absolute 1000% must win.

No chance we win @Ville.
I can't see how we beat Duke, but if we don't - we better win 2 games in the ACCT.

16-12 come on. I'm sure we'll hang with duke but they'll beat us and Louisville will beat us by 30.

This team has been an absolute embarrassment away from the dome. What a joke.

I couldn't agree more. 3 games ago people on here had us as a lock, which was, and is, utterly ridiculous. We have no quality road wins. We are on the outside looking in. Extremely frustrating to watch them unravel.

I will still talk about whether we are in or not. And we are still clearly in the bubble talk.. probably just on the wrong side by consensus.

Love your breakdowns each week. Cheers

Agreed, we decided our fate tonight and it is NIT.

Oh, there's going to be more bubble talk.

And enjoy seeing Tyler Lydon get selected in the first round of the NBA draft.

this is such an asinine thread it's... well, asinine

Pearl, you're one of the posters I respect most around here but come on, that was a must win and we blew it.

the team wasn't as bad as the way we started, but it wasn't as good as the few games it won in a row. actually this team is as bad as the way we started.

Is it though? I know you are the eternal orange optimist, but this team is dead in the water.
do you know how selections for at-large teams work? do you know what the other bubble teams have been up to?

16-12 come on. I'm sure we'll hang with duke but they'll beat us and Louisville will beat us by 30.

This team has been an absolute embarrassment away from the dome. What a joke.
Maybe it's time for you to root for someone else. Why go through the angst?

do you know how selections for at-large teams work? do you know what the other bubble teams have been up to?
Do you know that we will likely go on a 5 game losing streak before getting another shot at this team? After we lose two more in a row we will be 16-14 lol.

if the selections were today we'd likely be in. there are still at least 4 games to play. we'll see

To be safe, going into the last 5 I thought we had to sweep GT and steal 1 out of 3 from Louisville and Duke. I sure hope you're right, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom