Please please no platinum next week... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Please please no platinum next week...

Al was a major assh

Most teams that have all these different modern color combinations have a black variation. It's like having a formal suit or tuxedo to wear for special occasions. The reason I suggested the nod to Al Davis is because that celebrates the history of the program and a famous alumni at the same time.

If we win the game, Kelly will burn those pinstripe uni's in the parking lot!

Yes, YES they do, very true. But geez, most ND players wouldn't know babe Ruth if he fell on them. I am cool with this being THEIR home game, i get it, but geez ND...show your colors on national TV and skip the pinstripes. Its fraudulent.

You have perhaps the greatest brand in college football - the gold helmets and gold pants.

And you present this on national TV?

If I were an ND fan and I had spent a decent amount of money for game tickets - to see my team - I would be pretty disappointed.

It would like the NY Yankees showing up in gold hats and blue jerseys.

what ever happened to these? The two tones with white/white would look cool.
2ccf393d09665a210e486d4fcc0265d8.jpg

I think we should show up in Michigan uniforms, only orange instead of maize.
7B65593C-1355-4C4E-A2BB-4C5E473CDC82.jpeg

what ever happened to these? The two tones with white/white would look cool.View attachment 144174

Hell no, burn those stupid, ugly, horrific, hideous, nasty, obnoxious things...the two tone looks like my 6 year old designed it.....if I never see those again I will die a happy man!!

Hell no, burn those stupid, ugly, horrific, hideous, nasty, obnoxious things...the two tone looks like my 6 year old designed it...if I never see those again I will die a happy man!!
sooooooo. you're saying you don't like to the 2 tones?

ok, that's one "no"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom