Please rest Sidibe | Syracusefan.com

Please rest Sidibe

Cuse_NYC

Starter
for as long as he needs until he is back healthy... he could not even run or leave the ground last game. I hope he at least sits the Colgte game. He is much too important to our success this yr to lose him for the season because we are overdoing it in December.

Kinda agree - but Bourama himself said a few days ago that he definitely wants to play against Colgate; not sure if he can be overruled by Coach/team doctor.

Maybe it's one of those things where people know it's okay to play through despite obvious pain in spots. And his knee is supposed to be mostly better by now. But man, am I ever sick of seeing players on short-rostered teams worn out by February. Or fear of it, anyway.

Some info...
5FA0111E-2F7A-4E3D-8789-4B36428BAECA.jpeg

Plan is for him to dress... I doubt he plays more than 5 minutes max.

Agree with everyone, plus getting Marek some time at C now could be helpful down the line
And against Colgate he probably still be the best center on the floor.
What I did like that in previous games against lower level teams both Sidibe and Pascal played better than previous SU centers in the same type of games.

I'm ignorant about tendinitis - does it require rest to get better?
It requires specialized PT. A combination of rest and PT. Complete rest is actually bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom