PLL and MLL are merging... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

PLL and MLL are merging...

Chaos
1614623746394.png

Atlas
1614623751850.png

Archers
1614623757158.png

I want to take it more seriously, but until Rabil retires as a player, it will be difficult. I appreciate everything he is doing to grow the game, but I do agree with you that a lot of moves have been made to make him look good.

The traveling circus vibe of 2019 didn’t do anything for me, either. I latched onto the Redwoods because my favorite color is green and I played with one of the guys in high school. Those are dumb reasons to pick a favorite team, unless you’re 6 years old. But I had nothing else to go on. The Cuse guys were all spread out.

And don’t get me started about that godforsaken two-point line. I hate it so much.
it's going to be difficult to not keep hoping he bagels. and him coming through with those bagels.
putting himself (essentially) on the 1st line only amplifies the fun.

Cannons take three FOGOS in a surprise move. Also no Myles Thomson, would think they’d pair him with Lyle.

Not sure why they chose to overlap this with the Syracuse-Duke game, or what spaces is, but here we are:

Nice for Staats, he played for Soudan on the Rattlers and there are a lot of former Rattlers on the Chrome. And he joins Cuse alums John Galloway and Joel White. No other SU players were drafted.

I am surprised Tommy Palasek hasn’t been claimed, he’s been a very good pro lacrosse player. Nate Solomon to the Archers and Matt Abbott to the Whipsnakes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom