• IN

Votes: 59 48.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 64 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
51% in, 49% out.

I am voting in and Kansas St out.

If that happens, I might need some board members to come here to KC to provide me security for the next week or so.

According to a Jerry Palm article from last year, the lowest RPI ranking to ever receive an at-large bid was 67. We're almost 20 spots lower than that. Love to see us buck the trend but doubt we will.

I feel whatever happens we deserve.

I feel that if we are out it purely a case of Committee Judgment and not Committee Error. There are primary factors, which are subjectively assessed and weighted. We are all over the place on them so if someone judges we are out I think it would be fair.

According to a Jerry Palm article from last year, the lowest RPI ranking to ever receive an at-large bid was 67. We're almost 20 spots lower than that. Love to see us buck the trend but doubt we will.
The tournament hasn't been at 68 for all that long either. If it was still 64, no chance. But at 68, the rules are different.

Dome management is already calling ushers to see who's available to work Tues/Wed night.

Game over, man. Game over.

Wouldn't they start doing that either way as a precaution?

SU has better wins than any of the other bubble teams, they beat 3 top 10 teams and possibly a number one seed (to be determined).

I feel whatever happens we deserve.

I feel that if we are out it purely a case of Committee Judgment and not Committee Error. There are primary factors, which are subjectively assessed and weighted. We are all over the place on them so if someone judges we are out I think it would be fair.

Already setting myself up for a letdown. But I just could not vote no on this one.

SU has better wins than any of the other bubble teams, they beat 3 top 10 teams and possibly a number one seed (to be determined).

They are not top 10 teams. They beat a 1/2 seed. a 3 seed and a 5 seed. Impressive but not 3 top 10 teams.

They are not top 10 teams. They beat a 1/2 seed. a 3 seed and a 5 seed. Impressive but not 3 top 10 teams.

When SU beat them they were top 10 teams, 2 have dropped but that is after the fact.

I have to say, I can't believe how close the voting is in this thread. Usually this board (and probably most message boards) has a tendency to be either too positive "we're a lock!" or too negative "we have no chance." This 50/50 voting is unprecedented.

I have to say, I can't believe how close the voting is in this thread. Usually this board (and probably most message boards) has a tendency to be either too positive "we're a lock!" or too negative "we have no chance." This 50/50 voting is unprecedented.

If I've learned anything from the past 20 some years of reading these boards, we're nothing but a level headed group. :rolling:

If I had to guess I would say a lot of the IN votes are heart rather than head, sadly.

Come on, man. All that matters when evaluating resumes is where the teams are right now.

Well, I think everything should be taken into consideration including what teams were when you beat them. Just because a team falters down the stretch doesn't mean they weren't flying high when we beat them.

People who voted in look at top 50 wins

That's why I voted IN.

But I would be lying if I said my heart also didn't play a big part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom