POLL: Are we IN or OUT?

Are we IN or OUT?

• IN

Votes: 59 48.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 64 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ever gamble before? Reason why the house always wins my friend.

Your betting on something absurd, no one has the brackets yet, going by your assumption the bracket has been leaked somehow.

Your betting on something absurd, no one has the brackets yet, going by your assumption the bracket has been leaked somehow.

If you're taking bets at a high level you're not moving lines that fast and by that much because of hunches. You're doing it to make money.

If you're taking bets at a high level you're not moving lines that fast and by that much because of hunches. You're doing it to make money.

You would be foolish to place bets until the brackets come out.

This betting on bracket and who is and who is out has been growing exponentially the past 5 years. Lunardi is Vegas' judas goat.

I am scared, but this Vegas thing means nothing.

If Vegas knew, they'd stop taking action because if anyone else knows they can clean up no matter what odds Vegas set.

Just saying...odds wise, we are the odd man out. We may jump USC looking at it more. KState seems locked up for some reason. We have to jump one of those two.

Leaked bracket is all over twitter. According to it, we're out.

Just saying...odds wise, we are the odd man out. We may jump USC looking at it more. KState seems locked up for some reason. We have to jump one of those two.

Hedging your bet?

If Vegas knew, they'd stop taking action because if anyone else knows they can clean up no matter what odds Vegas set.

The limits on this are tiny.

Hedging your bet?

Nope. I don't bet against Cuse. Can never do it even when I know. Hard to press that button.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom